Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europe is more based than the USA

B

bcroger

Major
Europe has become way more based than the USA over the past few decades. USA takes in more non-white migrants than the entire Europe combined. You pretty much get worshipped for being a nigger in the USA. In the UK and Italy they are trying to deport niggers.

Europe has become way more based than the USA over the past few decades. USA takes in more non-white migrants than the entire Europe combined. You pretty much get worshipped for being a nigger in the USA. In the UK and Italy they are trying to deport niggers.
Not too much

USA got white hispanics that like white men

Also with USA I think you guys could turn it around personally I would do this

Free Healthcare
Introduce VAT at 15% nationwide
15% Corprate tax
50% tax on those earning over $250k
Allow only women migrants (1 Million per year from Africa)
Build more tradtional homes and buildings

Based? Based on what?

Lol Europe is cucked

Europe is still far from based.
Would love to be a digital Nomad, make money online and live under the radar, far away from society and all its nonsense.

Europe is cucked when you're not just leeching. Imagine paying more than half of your salary to provide healthcare for landwhales, alcoholics etc.

Gladly I'm living of others' money because of being too autistic to live

Europe is home to Western well-developed countries, that embrace feminism and the new world order.
These countries, are what I call ´cancer´.
I would recommend to start prepping, buy gear/food and everything else you need in order to survive.
Collapse of Western civilization is coming.
Especially if you take a look at the massive imbalance within the dating market.
Can´t go on like this for another 20 years