Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dark Souls: Manus, the father of bullshit

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
Another chep af boss from the Cheap Souls series. This guy can go fcuk himself. I got him to 30%, he started doing his dark magic bullshit, I repelled with the pendant and guess what? He used his arm swipe attack while I was using the pendant and he one shotted me.

And jfl if you have low vit like I do (SL 92, Vit 18). All it takes is one mistake and you are screwded. That 4 hit combo is death sentence. Even this dumb cunt who can't dodge for shit beat him because she had enough HP to survive his attacks.

And don't tell me to git gud. DS cocksuckers refuse to admit that the RNG is broken af. "Bro, you need to read his attacks and react accordingly. I beat him on my fifth try because I was out of range when he used the 4 hit combo.". I have worse RNG than Werster has in Pokemon. This game is fucking rigged.

just say no to soy