Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel dark triad bully threatened me in the park

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
Shit man i ate my big meal and was dizzy af due to post nut clarity. And I went out with full stomach to walk around somewhere.

I was hanging out in the park and I wanted to sit swinging machine out of nowhere. And 3IQ monkey and his friend yelled at me abt that is for children. I said nothing wrong with sitting on that. It can carry over 200kg. And suddenly he went apeshit jumpedd and pushed me with his hand but i did not even move 1 centimeter lullz. And his friend also came at me but I said i dont want any trouble. Plus their friend group were also nearby i think they also came later.

Later he regretted and said sorry man i was angry af etc. Then I walked nearby them and chatted a bit. They are 3 IQ monkeys like gopniks in russia

I wish he said that when I wasn't with full stomach, not dizzy,he alone, and full of anger towards foids,world. Then outcome would be different I guess.

stab them next time

can you fight

You got punked grayboy

Fucking normies just cant mind their own business.

The swing of death

niggers just cause trouble, just send them to israel to torture the jews

Id say no im not into fighting
Me neither. But sometimes some people are just asking for trouble. Normies are dangerous when in group. I carry a knife but that easily can get you in jail. Fucking laws, how im supposed to defend myself from someone twice my size.

Me neither. But sometimes some people are just asking for trouble. Normies are dangerous when in group. I carry a knife but that easily can get you in jail. Fucking laws, how im supposed to defend myself from someone twice my size.
Best choice is get away with it. You never know those normies carrying knife or gun etc.

Best choice is get away with it. You never know those normies carrying knife or gun etc.
Yeah. Fuck cock measuring and monkey behavior. Last year my neighbor started shits with me and i stayed calm and firm. In the end he was the one apologizing.

I wish he said that when I wasn't with full stomach, not dizzy,he alone, and full of anger towards foids,world. Then outcome would be different I guess.
People always attack you when you're weak. That's not an exaggeration. They can feel your mental state.

Shoot him with an AR-15 (in Attack of the Mutant Camels).