Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[DAS RITE] I'm a sexhaver in 4-dimensional spacetime

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
At each and every moment in time, we are all physically and spiritually separated beings. But when you look at spacetime as a whole, we all become like a single interconnected organism. I am connected, through the flow of time, to my parents, and they to their parents, and so on. Humanity is like a complicated tree, not just abstractly, but physically, too.

If that's the case then I am part of the same interconnected singular human that each and every sexhaver is. I am a sexhaver just as much as they are a sexhaver. In fact, I have sex billions of times. (I have had sex; I will had sex --- tenses are meaningless in spacetime.)

Thoughts?

In theory there could be tons of naked 4d girls next to us rn

Imagine you're next to a 2d screen. The guy in the 2d world can only look left right up and down in the 2d world but not in front or behind the screen as that would be 3d

You have been cast aside from such a network, a typical effect of genetic subhumanity and the subsequent effects of isolation and contempt held for you by the average foid or normie; the flow of time means nil to actual physical connection and experiences, and the daily life of a Chad, or really any foid, would dwarf your senses in simply the magnitude of the privilege and benefits they are awarded daily, simply for usually being genetically blessed... :society:

Ultimately a cope, but nevertheless an interesting one; are Chads also incels, by your logic? :feelshehe:

I gassed my wagie cagie, mang

I gassed my wagie cagie, mang
Good Morning Hearts GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back