Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went Outside & Got Mogged(Again); I'm Genuinely Starting To Believe Some Cosmic Entity Is Attacking Me.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I had to run out to go & grab some essentials.

As I was leaving my apartment, I saw a younger couple(guy & girl) who clearly were Freshmen or Sophomores: Guy mogged me ofc, and the foid was some LTB, what else would I expect in 2024?

When I was at a gas station grabbing a Monster for tomorrow, I saw two young faggots in front of me -one White, one Spic- who both heightmogged me, framemogged me, and ofc, mogged me face wise: They couldn't have been no older than HS, yet they seemingly were enjoying life whilst I am in constant mental pain every waking second.

Just fuck my life, things keep on getting worse each day that passes.

Based on this, I am now worried that I am being in some way "attacked" by some kind of cosmic entity: I know that sounds schizo, but at this point, I will consider any possibility in order to look for any solution that may just make my suffering a little less painful.

maybe you have a demon after you. i forgot who you see for that? i think i have some shit like that. did a ouija board once and they say shit can get attached to you through there.

maybe you have a demon after you. i forgot who you see for that? i think i have some shit like that. did a ouija board once and they say shit can get attached to you through there.
Ive never done an Ouija board before, mainly because I never had any friends to do it with.

The closest thing I can think of, is the fact that I smoke weed which apparently can give you access to the astral plane.

I have some eggs, but I just need to get some sage.
You just need one. Rub it around your body (head to toe) gently and claim that all negative energies transfer to the egg. Don't crack it; dispose of it outside. Burn the sage in a bowl and let smoke waft around your room/house.

I get depressed when I got outside. "Just touch grass bro":soy:

Genetics is a bitch.

A cosmic entity is definitely attacking you.

I think the Jews have access to some crazy shit and are trying to make our lives HELL from the safety of their jew star.

images

Yeah the whole "you should meet people" meme advice

When you keep getting negative feedback from meeting people, you no longer want to meet people

I have been feeling like I’m cursed personally, everything without exception goes wrong for me, if something is going good something else pops up that makes it fail or disappear

Destroy the entity

This is going to sound completely kooky, but you're creating that reality for yourself on some level (Hermetic principle of mentalism).

This is going to sound completely kooky, but you're creating that reality for yourself on some level (Hermetic principle of mentalism).
Elab

Attacked by a cosmic entity because you went outside and saw the normal human condition? If most people were incels the human race would not continue.

The people who say this, unrionically, are the people who need to touch grass the most: They are legitimately so unaware to the state of the world in a broad context, it is unreal & just generally frustrating.

I think the Jews have access to some crazy shit and are trying to make our lives HELL from the safety of their jew star.

images
Alright, since they have a JewStar, you know what to do.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEeTWVru1qc