Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Data] men who had sexual experiences with an adult as a minor significantly more likely to look back at it positively than foids

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

"42% of the men who were asked (vs. 16% of the women) looked back on their sexual experience with an adult as positive."

42% of men who had a sexual experience with an adult as a minor looked back at it positively while only 16% of foids who had sexual experience with an adult as a minor look back at it positively.

this TIME article is from January 13, 2003.

They only say they didn't see it positively for victim points, and the men were trying to brag and be proud they fucked "cougars".

They only say they didn't see it positively for victim points, and the men were trying to brag and be proud they fucked "cougars".
16% of those foids had sex with a chad

99.999% of all women that favor black underwear are closet whores
99% of women experience orgasm during rape
putting two and two together means all women enjoy their rape. especially while they were young and still able to get maximum wet.

Those tears of soy they cry are nothing but attention whoring and asking Daddy Government for a free cookie

99.999% of all women that favor black underwear are closet whores
99% of women experience orgasm during rape
putting two and two together means all women enjoy their rape. especially while they were young and still able to get maximum wet.

Those tears of soy they cry are nothing but attention whoring and asking Daddy Government for a free cookie
i think jb foids are only traumatized by sex with an older guy because of society's extreme disapproval of the age gap

how do you know that? time magazine prolly wouldn't source that controversial paper
Rind

Rape is female fiction. Only is classified as crime if the guy is ugly.

Foid got gangbanged by Tyrone and the entire football team? Just a boring tuesday, meh.

Ugly men accidentally touched her in a crowded subway car? OHMYGOD literally rape kill him now reeeeee.

Foid was drunk and had sex with a Chad? Teehee.

Foid is drunk and has sex with a random dude, next morning she wakes up beside him and sees his face and he is just an average normie? OMG I literally got raped! I am shaking call the police, HE'S NOT EVEN 6' TALL!? CALL THE NATIONAL GUARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!
clown world :feelsclown:

Also foids have no problem using sex as trade coin to get things, jobs, privileges, and much more. They have been doing it for literal thousands of years, all around the World.

So sex for them is like a handshake really. It has 0 psychological aspect to it.

Foid get brutalized and gag on a rich Chad cock until she pass out?

Teehee. Just rough play.

A coworker touched her shoulder when he was talking with her?

OMG HR I felt so psychologically abused. He literally raped my shoulder. I feel all the fear in the world. He is a legit predator, I am traumatized and with PTSD for life.
it's also funny how when a news title says "man arrested for sex with underage girl" all the feminazis get extremely butthurt and say "GGRRRR NO HE RAPED HER MINORS CANNOT CONSENT GRRR"

SJWs always say everything is environmental, so how would they react if we said that is also environmental (females feeling bad about it because of society's reaction)?

Just a glimpse into the average weekend of a teenage chad. Nothing to see here

SJWs always say everything is environmental, so how would they react if we said that is also environmental (females feeling bad about it because of society's reaction)?
I bet in the old days, teen brides were never traumatized by marriage