Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Without men's authority, foids would be more vicious to each other than men

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★
Yeah, it's a popular consensus that foids' in-group preference is several times higher, but there were comments from foids the other day which kinda challenged that belief for me.

Apparently, foids were more cruel rulers in terms of ratio in the past, engaging in petty wars more frequently. This is kind of evidenced by the sort ends figures like Marie Antoinette and Indira Gandhi met. Victims of internal conflicts created/fueled by themselves. Not forgetting Elizabeth Báthory.

Anyway, the excuse that seems to have been concocted by the feminists in recent years is that "they had to be more cruel as foids to be taken seriously." Well, that excuse that doesn't hold up since the heirs (sons) were in constant threats of their lives since childhood by not only usurpers but even own family. The point is, that excuse is an incredible self-own, quite clearly saying foids' lust for power superseded the 'sisterhood', even more so than men's brotherhood.

At least, men are aware of their intense competition, whereas foids seem to be eternally too invested in personal victimhood, in the name of foids' suffering, and pursuit of social capital to be in touch with the reality.

The concept that we call 'sisterhood' could possibly just be a better means for that goal in this much safer world, much to the burdens of men.

I remember when I was at a party as a kid, I must of being like 8? And this foid had to be restrained because she was beating up another foid. Foids find each other annoying.

I remember when I was at a party as a kid, I must of being like 8? And this foid had to be restrained because she was beating up another foid. Foids find each other annoying.
@BlueCore, people think foids stick together when they can’t even stand each other!

@BlueCore, people think foids stick together when they can’t even stand each other!
they're just that awful