Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dating a non-KHHV foid is like using used toilet paper

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Its fucking gross, no one wants to fucking do it even if the foid was kissed just once because after that she is used up garbage as she is now a rotten product.

I can already see the "vOlCel!!!" comments coming

Edit:Hey IT yes I purposely compared foids to toilet paper because they fucking deserve it

This mentality seems to me like it can only be highly self-harming. If I could choose, I would prefer to be a teen again and experience my sexuality together with a girl who also is making her first steps in that direction at the same time.

But that ain't an option for pretty much all of us. We should try to make our lifes as bearable as possible within the constraints of what is realistically possible. Finding a pure foid who shares our level of inexperience simply is not plausible.

If she isn't a virgin she deserves to die

Its fucking gross, no one wants to fucking do it even if the foid was kissed just once because after that she is used up garbage as she is now a rotten product.

Edit:Hey IT yes I purposely compared foids to toilet paper because they fucking deserve it
Jfl, they will be only good for fucking. Used toilets are garbage

The only pussy that matters to me is virginal pussy.

Yes, I completely agree with it. If you were dating a non-virgin foid, you would have to live until the end of your life with the trauma of knowing that another male had desecrated what was yours to explore. On the other hand, it is irrelevant to even contemplate dating because we are not getting anything anyway.

I could live with it as long as i know i mog the other faggot(s) to narnia
It would only make me feel better, that she knows how much better i am than the subhumans she fucked before

tbh. its crazy to think people marry tgese used up holes let alone touch them.

I could live with it as long as i know i mog the other faggot(s) to narnia
It would only make me feel better, that she knows how much better i am than the subhumans she fucked before
thats cucked. take the just be first pill

The only pussy that matters to me is virginal pussy.
Based and Blackpilled. and there is hard reason behind it. Why every culture gives importance on the virginity. its because when a dick enters a hole the microbiome changes.

FUCKING I WANT TO SHRED A HYMEN WTF

Yeah I never would