Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am witnessing the plague of a woman in real time

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★
For context: I have a friend that I met in college that is similar to me as he was a khhv and awkward but he is much taller than I am. About a year ago ago he met this girl through a family friend of his and they started officially dating after a few weeks of hanging out playing games or going places or whatever.

I was happy for him, but now it is like he is a completely different person. We used to talk or play games together several times a week but now I can barely even get a text back let alone play video games with him because he's with this foid all the time. Then when he finally does come around to playing something with me the entire time all he wants to talk about is his gf and all the things they've been doing even though I've (nicely) said to him that I basically don't want to fucking hear anything about her. The whore fucked him early into their relationship and he wants to brag about it like he doesn't know it pisses me the fuck off.

His texting and talking mannerisms have completely changed and he has gotten so much more liberal since he met her that I can't talk to him about the same things or make the same jokes that I/we used to. This bitch has stolen my closest friend from me and someone that actually understood me and turned him into the same basic normie that he and I fucking despised.

Even if (when) they break up and he tries crawling back I'll see him as nothing but fake. My hatred for these foids that parasitically latch onto men burns stronger every day. Remember that this is what waits for you when you ascend.

i know the feel of losing friends to foids :feelsbadman:

they dont let us have anything

The infinite power of a holy vagina. Able to break every man. Thus, only real hERos ascend into heaven.

A woman's vagina is the pit of hell, and her legs are the path to destructure.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:The infinite power of a holy vagina. Able to break every man. Thus, only real hERos ascend into heaven.

A woman's vagina is the pit of hell, and her legs are the path to destructure.

So fucked up how true that is (not litERally but metaphorically, which I have to specify for low IQ IncelTears membERs who might screenshot my comment and post it on their degenERate sub, ironically calling ME low IQ and justifying it by claiming that my comment was litERal rathER than metaphorical).

Clown world

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
If he's getting sex he'll change his ways quicker than a bribed child.

For context: I have a friend that I met in college that is similar to me as he was a khhv and awkward but he is much taller than I am. About a year ago ago he met this girl through a family friend of his and they started officially dating after a few weeks of hanging out playing games or going places or whatever.

I was happy for him, but now it is like he is a completely different person. We used to talk or play games together several times a week but now I can barely even get a text back let alone play video games with him because he's with this foid all the time. Then when he finally does come around to playing something with me the entire time all he wants to talk about is his gf and all the things they've been doing even though I've (nicely) said to him that I basically don't want to fucking hear anything about her. The whore fucked him early into their relationship and he wants to brag about it like he doesn't know it pisses me the fuck off.

His texting and talking mannerisms have completely changed and he has gotten so much more liberal since he met her that I can't talk to him about the same things or make the same jokes that I/we used to. This bitch has stolen my closest friend from me and someone that actually understood me and turned him into the same basic normie that he and I fucking despised.

Even if (when) they break up and he tries crawling back I'll see him as nothing but fake. My hatred for these foids that parasitically latch onto men burns stronger every day. Remember that this is what waits for you when you ascend.
He's not a true friend. Normies will abandon you when they find a gf

How did he go from khhv to having a gf?

Man shouldnt let Woman dictate their behavior . :feelsclown:

This happened to some friends I had too, it's like they want to feel like normies now that they had sex, but they just end up being straight up cringe.
That's why I believe that ascending after 20 makes you, at best, a failed normie.

Your friend's a faggot cuck. Men that let their foids boss them around like that are losers.

How did he go from khhv to having a gf?
very rare case. his mom and her mom were college friends and she was homeschooled, and kinda recluse. they hit it off playing Minecraft together apparently

Your friend's a faggot cuck. Men that let their foids boss them around like that are losers.
Especially because it’s still the man having to pay for everything