Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating advice for adults with autism

My advice: give up it nevER began. These classes are so infantilizing and isn't it funny how there are no foids attending them?

Last edited:
Aye I posted this too hehe

step 1 be :chad:
step 2 let :foidSoy:s come to you
If not :chad:
step 1 :kys:

1670860224229-png.686026

The Retcon:

cry-cute.gif

Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?" The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization. A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect. The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this. Further information can be found here: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers
Re: What should I script
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers" Ah, very nice. Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?
Re: i need help with setting up this controller to my pc
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119411Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:26 PM CST
Why not just a third-party program such as Xpadder to map the input/output accordingly?
Re: Push forces
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184134660Monday, February 22, 2016 2:00 AM CST
Well, I suppose that you could use the "f = m * a" formula to calculate the necessary quantity of force. ROBLOX provides the "GetMass()" method to calculate the mass of an object. You may be able to use something such as this: Obj = Environment.Game.Object; Acceleration = 5.8; Force = Obj:GetMass() * Acceleration;
Re: Explain why you people use Lua over C/Asm
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184134954Monday, February 22, 2016 2:16 AM CST
The actual use depends entirely on preference and necessity. If you prefer to manipulate hardware functionality on a more direct level, Assembly/C is excellent to utilize. Nonetheless, the majority of individuals seem to prefer high-level abstraction, which is often much more "accessible" to beginners than low-level instructions. Given the simplicity of Lua, I would not consider it reasonable to compare the language to low/middle languages such as C or Assembly.

Dating advice, step 0: Don't have autism.

Most of them either ultimately cucked themselves or roped

Why don't they just date autistic fem--oh that's right: they're chad only.

Well, a lot of incels focus solely on looks. Indeed, looks are most important. But having autism, or any mental problem, is almost as bad as being ugly. Even a guy who looks like Chad will have problems dating if he’s autistic, schizophrenic etc.
So, generally trying to looksmaxx doesn’t work for most guys with mental disabilities.

not watching this

Foids pick up a sperg's weirdness from a fraction of a second glance from several meters/yards away.

NT is not an issue of " social skills", it is related to some deep biological reality.

View: https://youtu.be/qgF89DzkgH4

They skipped the first and most important step: be good looking.

they all look like they have level 2 autism, it is very easy to identify a level 2 due to their posture and facial expression

the guy with the beard looks like he is between level 1 and 2

levels of autism
level 1: bad social skills, normal emotional intelligence (EQ), normal intelligence (IQ)
level 2: bad social skills, low emotional intelligence (EQ), normal intelligence (IQ)
level 3: bad social skills, low emotional intelligence (EQ), low intelligence (IQ)

Last edited:
they all look like they have level 2 autism, it is very easy to identify a level 2 due to their posture and facial expression

the guy with the beard looks like he is between level 1 and 2

levels of autism
level 1: bad social skills, normal emotional intelligence (EQ), normal intelligence (IQ)
level 2: bad social skills, low emotional intelligence (EQ), normal intelligence (IQ)
level 3: bad social skills, low emotional intelligence (EQ), low intelligence (IQ)
I have a high IQ, as do many other high functioning autists. what now

Over for autistcels

Instead of accepting them for who they are the NTs are trying to brainwash them. Because NTs are repulsed by anyone who is different. FUCKING DISGUSTING.

I have a high IQ, as do many other high functioning autists. what now
get an android robot that has normal iq and normal eq but has bad social skills like you

get an android robot that has normal iq and normal eq but has bad social skills like you

Raspberry Pi seems promising, today or tomorrow. Later however.