Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating advice for autists

If the foid was lower in SMV than him, quite expected; autistic sub 5s literally have to settle for mentally disabled cripples to ascend, if they manage to ascend at all, considering most don't have access to rare situations like this... :feelsugh:

Really, you just have to be a normie and above, and really -maxx out if only a normie and weighed down by non-NTness. :feelsjuice:

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

This is what I look like to other people: a lab rat. A pity case. A weird disease on the species. :fuk:

This is what I look like to other people: a lab rat. A pity case. A weird disease on the species. :fuk:
nah you look like a fat pimp to me

D60S70S_M_0094.jpg

2 seconds in and im like, ROPE-- that's the only advice you need, because it's OVER
Just have a 2/10 mentally retarded gooblin as a girlfriend. It worked for Aspie John :feelsokman:

My advice: Don't be ugly, then you can be as weird as you'd like.

I have another dating advice for autistic people: don't