Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Serious]The Coming Incel Revolution

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Some of you have probably seen this video, and to most here who will watch it, it'll be water-tier. Regardless, I do think it's a must-watch, but I also do want to caveat that I don't think there will ever be an organized "incel revolution," for various reasons that have already been discussed on the forum over the course of many years. Such a thing is pure cope. We can't even agree on some of the basics like face vs height, while some people here think there's going to be a fucking ORGANIZED REVOLUTION? JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxdKvPcov98

Some of us here will standby and watch it all burn.

iu

the coping copecel copevultion

I will eventually make my own thread covering this, in due time ofc.

Nothing will happen kek.

See you guys in 10 years.

Gotta testosteronemaxx before this to be able to handle it

It's not an incel revolution as much as it would be unrest in general, not all lonely men consider themselves incels, but for all of us there is the same trend of dissatisfaction with society at large and for a growing number, a lack of anything to lose

I watched the entire video twice.
Something will happen, but it will happen organically (not organized) and be more of a further breakdown, rather than a full-blown societal upheaval.

I posted this same video 2 days ago

The manosphere is growing boys

Have hope

It's not an incel revolution as much as it would be unrest in general, not all lonely men consider themselves incels, but for all of us there is the same trend of dissatisfaction with society at large and for a growing number, a lack of anything to lose
This.

More males will drop out and secede from normative social affairs. That's about it I'm afraid.

More males will drop out and secede from normative social affairs. That's about it I'm afraid.
Yes. Gradual societal degradation and eventual crumble. No big conflict or war. Just a quiet death into the silent night. :feelsbadman:

Yes. Gradual societal degradation and eventual crumble. No big conflict or war. Just a quiet death into the silent night. :feelsbadman:
BBC spam is the key to acceleration, whether anyone likes it or not

BBC spam is the key to acceleration, whether anyone likes it or not
Orifice.ai will harbor the age of the juggernaut who shall overcome this alienated life imposed onto us all. Based.

this is the most probable outcome. huge percentages of the male population becoming sexless and friendless will cause some sort of impact on soyciety, regardless of the hardcore doomers saying we will all be forgotten and disappear. What that impact will be and how big it shall be remains to be seen though.

The so called incel revolution won't even be violent one

Some of you have probably seen this video,
Watched it twice,
It´s LifeFuel:feelsaww:
Don´t know if it will happen in our lifetime...
But since there is a massive imbalance within the dating market, I don´t find it weird that more and more video´s
similar to this one, pop up on my feed.