Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating apps are the ultimate suicidefuel

danubianpoorcel20

danubianpoorcel20

Greycel
No matter what dating app you try your luck on the algorithms designed to make you feel depressed and shit about yourself so you’ll end up using it more hoping you get lucky and pull a 2/10 used up foid. But what actually happens when you eventually match with someone? Nothing. There is a 60% chance you won’t even receive a reply and a 30% chance of you just ending up talking to her and get ghosted on. The remaining 10% chance? If you real lucky you might get a fuck but nothing serious. If you an average looking person don’t even try this shit will just end up ropemaxxing you.

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="danubianpoorcel20"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/53/53058.jpg?1684700337[/IMG]

danubianpoorcel20

Greycel​

JoinedMay 21, 2023Posts1

If you ever want to reinforce the blackpill for yourself just swipe tinder with a blank account and you will want a nuke to drop

This is what is destroying me. I am studying online bc of extreme social anxiety. But even if I went to in person college, which is best place to meet someone, it's impossible for me to meet girls anyway bc I'm so ugly and deformed (literally) with bad skin and weird skull. Only option for me would have been dating apps. But I'm not willing to date an ugly foid, I'd rather be alone. It's so over and it's destroying me