Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dating as a ricecel is god tier

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

JBA confirmed again, ricecels are slayers :feelzez:

JFL this means dating as a ricecel is as rare as finding a literal god irl:lul:

Just be rice you mean

Just be rice destroyed me:cryfeels:

i wish i had pitch black monolid eyes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: life is so unfair with these cum skin eyes

Wtf

JFL at this, I found this comment on that post.
This is God tier coping

I hate pick up artists and their insufferable smugness or arrogance. I can't stand hearing their voice or even listening to them. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Piss Colored, Dog Eater Cope
:feelsjuice:

Asian PUA basically and

i feel sad for ricecels from aznidentity about how much they hate white men
JFL noodlewhores go with whites, instead of despising noodlewhores they hate white normies who're looking for a hole and noodles spread their legs

My God! That's record breaking levels of cope:feelskek:
Tbh this gold, I can't believe anyone other than a a ricecel can take so much copium

over if you're not an again male
jk

That guy's face is like a 3 or 4. But his bone structure and muscularity is top tier especially for an Asian dude.

How many Asian dudes have large hands and wrist like he does? That guy is like 200+ lbs and 5'9ish. Thats like a tank. He's an 8/10 as far as height + muscularity for his race.

And the fact that he drives a maserati gives him a 1point boost. So overall, he's like a 6.5/10.

Also he lives in Vegas or other places. If he was in SF/San Jose, he would be like a 4/10 at best. Non-Asian foids would just automatically dismiss him. Maybe some latinas and about a third of noodlewhores will consider him. But the other 2/3 of noodlewhores are literally with non-Asian men, mostly white dudes.