Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating in African communities

• Thread starter Fascist sigmamale
  • Start date
Fascist sigmamale

Fascist sigmamale

Greycel
Not many people talk about the dating market in African communities. As some one who lives there id like to talk about how it's like according to my experience.

It's not very different from the west. The difference here is that the blackpill is completely non-existent, most men are either bluepill or redpill. The bluepillers mostly come from church culture, there they are taught all sorts of delusional bullshit. And the redpillers are those who put in effort to approach women because of their overwhelming desire for sex. this also creates lots of desperate men who try too hard, oblivious of the fact that their inferior genetics are what are holding them back. The redpillers who actually get girls are your typical Tyrones, the minimum requirement for Tyrone level attractiveness is height (6ft+), skull structure (jawline, hunter eyes), and dark triad qualities.

As for the women they are all just delusional and oblivious, they solely act on emotional impulse and the majority of women are sub 5. There are no femcels here, even the homeless woman by the street has some one chasing her. They always seem to have a Christian bluepiller waiting patiently in the friend zone for an opportunity to strike. Then there are the redpill try-hards who even resort to harassment when their "game" doesn't work. The funniest thing is how oblivious women are about these guys. The few women who actually know about it are often entitled brats who just take advantage of them, they have try-hards and bluepillers sending them money and stuff while they suck Tyrone off.

It's basically not too different from the west, it's just that less men are blackpilled and more women are sub 5. White guys completely dominate the Tyrones here though. The majority of delusional women dream of having a white pretty boy as a boyfriend, pretty much so that it's all they ever look for. Seriously the minimum requirement for most of the above average spoiled brats is just to be white bro

which part of africa are u from?

We need to invent a new term to replace "dating." Dating, for the most part, merely refers to two people taking part in some social activity under the auspice of creating a romantic bond. Most women date multiple men simultaneously, therefore, dating a girl does not mean one is in a committed relationship with her.
Let's call it something's then

Crazy black American women are more race oriented in dating while African girls want a white guy to escape their hell hole.

The same scene is the same everywhere. I already know every girl in my high school class of 2017 has had sex with 5+ guys (frequently), meanwhile I guarantee that at least 20% of the males in my class remain KHHVs to this very day.
Oh wow

What’s with the nazi avi then
People are unironically edgy here, I respect people who align with Nazi in rl and do something in rl, hate these wannabe edgecels in internet

I assumed dating would be easier because african women are lower smv then white women