Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My parents don’t even ask me about my dating life

uglierthanthou

uglierthanthou

Scarred by women
The only person who still asks is my grandma. I told her multiple times the reason I can’t get a girlfriend is because I’m short and ugly. She told me to go to church because women there don’t care about looks.

The only person who still asks is my grandma. I told her multiple times the reason I can’t get a girlfriend is because I’m short and ugly. She told me to go to church because women there don’t care about looks.
Its good they dont, Its alot of bad fights over that issue, Mine certainly didnt like that i didnt have a gf and kept pushing.

i think my mom strongly suspects it's over so she doesn't even bother, either that or she still believes something will miraculously happen in my life and i somehow manage to get a girlfriend out of the blue, despite barely leaving my home jfl

Same hERe, my family stopped asking me about who I was dating back in 2009 when I went to my senior prom alone.

i think my mom strongly suspects it's over so she doesn't even bother, either that or she still believes something will miraculously happen in my life and i somehow manage to get a girlfriend out of the blue, despite barely leaving my home jfl
She knows it’s ovER for you. Most foid family members love to gossip about who is dating whom, if the foids in your family don’t ask, it is because they already know you are a losER.

My dad never talked with me about girls and my parents generally never asked me about my dating life. Deep down they always knew it never began for me. I wish my bluepilled relatives would also see it that way instead of asking me every single god damn time if i have gf, im convinced they do this to provoke me, knowing that i have no game