Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dating is satanic

Blackpill Cultist

Blackpill Cultist

Greycel
Dating is unnatural. Dating is satanic. Men, mainly Chad, was the one who chose. Foids are just inbred submissive foids to Chad. Since Chad is beyond sexual competitions he was the first in having some sorta of spirituality. He created civilization, morals and gave the foids he inbred to non-Chad men as a incentive to support his projects. As you can see foids weren't mean to choose. Foids are men's DLCs to breed. People who think otherwise deserve to be burnt on hell.

Dating is gambling power for valueless elements. That reminded me everytime the fall of civilizations when they give rights to foids. There isn't any benefit from that. Remember the Romans? One of the reasons they fell was giving rights to women.

If you don't have this take you haven't tasted the power of the blackpill.

Last edited:
Agreed, it’s not ethical and morally very wrong

I'm not a fan of this sort of reasoning.

I agree that dating is not natural from a primitive standpoint, but that does not mean we as civilized humans cannot strive for a higher meaning within our relationships.

Even love is not entirely based on biology; instead, its concept is majorly defined spiritually and artistically.

The idea that we have to throw away all meaning that we find in life because it is not natural from a scientific or biological standpoint is absurd.

We are above non-human animals for a reason. Ideally, we should strive for meaning that transcends our physical bodies. We are minds and spirits, not mere mechanisms of biology.

This constant reductionism of beautiful things that give our life meaning needs to stop. If you are so opposed to human constructs, go live around other animals in primitive hierarchies. Civilization is another human construct, not found in any other species after all.

Last edited:
Another schizo :feelskek:
Still better to see schizo threads over cuck ones

Men don’t date, we get what we can. Foids are the only ones that can actually date.

Dating is unnatural. Dating is satanic. Men, mainly Chad, was the one who chose. Foids are just inbred submissive foids to Chad. Since Chad is beyond sexual competitions he was the first in having some sorta of spirituality. He created civilization, morals and gave the foids he inbred to non-Chad men as a incentive to support his projects. As you can see foids weren't mean to choose. Foids are men's DLCs to breed. People who think otherwise deserve to be burnt on hell.

Dating is gambling power for valueless elements. That reminded me everytime the fall of civilizations when they give rights to foids. There isn't any benefit from that. Remember the Romans? One of the reasons they fell was giving rights to women.

If you don't have this take you haven't tasted the power of the blackpill.
Most men are not chads and chad can be easily killed especially if "weaker" (by your and most manosphere nonsense belief) men unite to kill him. Chad is just a ghost you are afraid of. Having good face doesn't mean you are strong or capable of surviving. There is more to it than stupid looks. There are men that have so called objective beauty but it is just mostly foids imaginary virtue as always virtues are only ghosts, idee fixe, bluepill. Foids beyond matrix are lower status than men so who cares what they think.

Being real and looking at your own self interest you don't give a fuck if foids feel lust towards you or not. I see a hoe, I wanna her so I take it and that's how real masculinity works.

Due to the social engineering and governments insisting control over its own (as they claim) citizens, we men have tougher time to take what we think is ours due to the forces that countries have like gestapo and army.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of this sort of reasoning.

I agree that dating is not natural from a primitive standpoint, but that does not mean we as civilized humans cannot strive for a higher meaning within our relationships.

Even love is not entirely based on biology; instead, its concept is majorly defined spiritually and artistically.

The idea that we have to throw away all meaning that we find in life because it is not natural from a scientific or biological standpoint is absurd.

We are above non-human animals for a reason. Ideally, we should strive for meaning that transcends our physical bodies. We are minds and spirits, not mere mechanisms of biology.

This constant reductionism of beautiful things that give our life meaning needs to stop. If you are so opposed to human constructs, go live around other animals in primitive hierarchies. Civilization is another human construct, not found in any other species after all.
Every of this virtues are romantization of primitive things. If love exist or at least that so called "higher meaning" of simple thing as lust, then why you can't get it? Oh you are just a bad person with bad personaliteehee! :foidSoy: Do you really believe it?

That's when all of those beliefs fall apart, that bluepill ghosts, idee fixes, when you are upfront with reality which most people are not because due to luck of an ignorant they could experience something under the romanticized ideals. But when those ideals stop working then you question them.

First they will blame you for inherently being bad person or deserving the fate since they are so romanticized in ideal, they think they are something almight, something you have to succumb to and if you can't meet the requirments you are seen as worthless, like even in the first place ideals were even real!

That's why it is needed to say that almost entire life of most people is matrix filled with ideas that doesn't even exist nowhere except in their brains.

So what we made civilizations? What benefit do you have out of it? Life has no meaning nor vocation. By experiencing life I can say that we are not different than atoms of helium. Life - counscious or unconscious are just properties of the universe just like black holes, stars, trees, whatever and we would all be better off if life completely in universe didn't exist in a first place.

We all are made to pursue our own needs therefore we are all egoists. Virtues are made to steer you for someone elses cause.

Last edited:
Women are dishonest prostitutes