Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dating is so hard everyone just wants me for my height

tfw im supposed to get girls because tall but don't

5 6 kings JFL. Is this guy taking the piss?

lmao I hate tallfags who humblebrag

He probably also has a good face. I mean come on, Tinder is face-centric.

I hope this is a larp or a tranny.
It's probably not, which is the worst part.

Try being a tall ugly curry. It’s like being blessed with having a million dollars in a society that devalued money.

just larp on reddit strikes again

Try being a tall ugly curry. It’s like being blessed with having a million dollars in a society that devalued money.
Manlets here are too butthurt to understand this.

View attachment 400530
I hope this is a larp or a tranny.
It's probably not, which is the worst part.
That's what most foids think like. Fucking whores will cry if they get bodyshamed for being fat (which is actually unhealthy and they can change) but then go on to think this kinda shit about short men. JFL at the hypocrisy.

i m 7ft 5 omg i m so tired of the nba contracts and managers on my dm TEEHEE

half the forum calls me a fakecel for it :feelskek:
Well that’s because in the other half of the equation you are also like 15. Im not saying you arent an incel but there have been users in the past who were around your age and it turned out they were normies.

Well that’s because in the other half of the equation you are also like 15. Im not saying you arent an incel but there have been users in the past who were around your age and it turned out they were normies.
I don't blame them for thinking it, but it gets annoying

Only way a manlet can rule is through a militay takeover where he becomes dictator.

>dating is so hard
>everyone wants me
I can only imagine his struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back