Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dating preferences are racist

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
-When a asian female says she is into white guys, that is racist, and it's offensive to asian men.
-When a white guy says he only wants to date white women, it's racist.
-When a brown foid says she only dates white men, she is racist.
-When a white foid says she doesnt date black guys, she is racist
It doesnt matter what order it is, having these types of racial preferences is racist because they are based on skin color and facial features. Its not different from a white person saying that he doesnt want black friends, it's the same logic

Last edited:
Is it racist if I don’t like women of my own race ?

Is it racist if I don’t like women of my own race ?
Yes. A person who isn't racist will be open to dating all women regardless of skin color or race

They would have to involve a scale of 1/10. Calling a African damn useless slave, it should be an 8/10, the maximum would be somewhat aggressive like killing him. Choosing preferences for his racial should be 0.5/10. There's basically racism for electing someone for not being black, for example. But it doesn't matter. They are preferences.

They would have to involve a scale of 1/10. Calling a African damn useless slave, it should be an 8/10, the maximum would be somewhat aggressive like killing him. Choosing preferences for his racial should be 0.5/10. There's basically racism for electing someone for not being black, for example. But it doesn't matter. They are preferences.
Many people have some unconscious racism.

dnc about this racist bs. Kill all niggers

Incel is a race

for toilets this rule don't apply

one reason why i never paid any attention to black history month in school is because there are white men going to southeast asian countries as we speak and brutally cucking poor ricecels. now that's real racism.

one reason why i never paid any attention to black history month in school is because there are white men going to southeast asian countries as we speak and brutally cucking poor ricecels. now that's real racism.
It's racism that is never addressed by society

true. we asian american men outperform other races of men in america in so many metrics. education, income, crime, low rates of domestic abuse etc...

but we suffer the most because foids are racist against our subhuman appearance.

on top of that you have a group called white liberals who make the situation of asian men (and black foids) from bad to extremely bad.

true. we asian american men outperform other races of men in america in so many metrics. education, income, crime, low rates of domestic abuse etc...

but we suffer the most because foids are racist against our subhuman appearance.

on top of that you have a group called white liberals who make the situation of asian men (and black foids) from bad to extremely bad.
Oh yes, even your own race of women don't want you, and be on thier way to chase after white guys