Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating toilets that are in their late 20s and 30s looks so unappealing

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
Something I'm starting to realize as I age and get closer to "those" years is that it is a very big problem if a toilet is still single at an age like 31. I'm only 22, but mentally I still feel 15 and I'm just disgusted by any toilets older than me to be honest. Like think of your average 24 year old roastie in the west. What do you picture? I picture a whore that has sucked and fucked thousands of cocks in her life. DISGUSTING!

They already start developing wrinkles in their mid 20s.

Something I'm starting to realize as I age and get closer to "those" years is that it is a very big problem if a toilet is still single at an age like 31. I'm only 22, but mentally I still feel 15 and I'm just disgusted by any toilets older than me to be honest. Like think of your average 24 year old roastie in the west. What do you picture? I picture a whore that has sucked and fucked thousands of cocks in her life. DISGUSTING!

At 30, 90% of a woman’s eggs are dead.

tried to say this before and some retards here attacked me

If she didnt want you in her prime, dont take her in her decline

Gay

0-15 : child
15-25 : young
25-35 : mature
35-50 : old
50 + : sterile