Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels in their early 20s have it the hardest

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
A 20-23 year old incel competes not only with normies and Chads his own age, but also with men up to 4 years older than himself. It is socially acceptable for young women in their early twenties to date a guy 3-4 years older, imagine what a huge selection of HTNs/Chads this is. These females have complete freedom to ride the cock carousel and find an older, still relatively young Chad for marriage who has a more stable life, and not waste their prime years on a guy their age who hasn't yet watched enough anime and hasn't decided what he will do in life. A guy in his mid-20s is already looksmaxxed, has a job and more savings, he has more connections and knows where and how best to spend time with a girl. This is why school years are best suited for ascension, if you waste that window of time, it's gonna be a lot harder later.

every second of my existence is pure torture but if i feel any resentment towards society iam always the bad guy

yes demographics will squeeze you like that, though if you are actual incel material then you are fucked either way and at all ages

but i think zoomers have it much better because age-gap relationships are way less popular, there is non stop messaging against them, and zoomers also seem more autistic in general so it feels like autism is not punished as harshly as it was when I was growing up in the late 90s and early 00s

A guy in his mid-20s is already looksmaxxed, has a job and more savings, he has more connections and knows where and how best to spend time with a girl. This is why school years are best suited for ascension, if you waste that window of time, it's gonna be a lot harder later.
To make your point, you needed to make sure that the mid-20s guys you were talking about are not Incels...

Great.

"Hey guys, Incels have it harder then normies"

Mind Blown GIF

every second of my existence is pure torture but if i feel any resentment towards society iam always the bad guy
Nope cannot have that, We gotta be good little soyboys

To make your point, you needed to make sure that the mid-20s guys you were talking about are not Incels...

Great.

Mind Blown GIF
Welcome to water.is

If you were never in the dating market in the first place the amount of competition you would theoretically have doesn't matter.

Definitely. I feel for the young generation of unwanted men. It's only going to harder for at least the next decade.

Great.

Mind Blown GIF
:feelskek:

Yeah I just gave up that I will ascend by some normal means, the only thing which have at least some small chance to work for me is exoticmaxxing (like pretending to be from another country in some bar), that's why I am learning spanish now - even if it won't work then at least I will know some practical language. Also I was thinking about buying some fake wedding ring, because I have read and heard from my normie friends who are after engagement that they actually are getting more attention from foids when they see that they are wearing the ring

Time for the development of sex robots

and zoomers also seem more autistic in general so it feels like autism is not punished as harshly as it was when I was growing up in the late 90s and early 00s
As a Zoomer, definitely - when I was in highschool I had one very autistic friend in the class and he wasn't bullied or anything, just less people were talking with him because it was hard to start even some normal conversation with him, but at least he survived all the 3 years without any problems. If it was 10 years earlier then he would have a lot of trouble probably

As a Zoomer, definitely - when I was in highschool I had one very autistic friend in the class and he wasn't bullied or anything, just less people were talking with him because it was hard to start even some normal conversation with him, but at least he survived all the 3 years without any problems. If it was 10 years earlier then he would have a lot of trouble probably
thought so, zoomers are not quite like previous generations

yes demographics will squeeze you like that, though if you are actual incel material then you are fucked either way and at all ages

but i think zoomers have it much better because age-gap relationships are way less popular, there is non stop messaging against them, and zoomers also seem more autistic in general so it feels like autism is not punished as harshly as it was when I was growing up in the late 90s and early 00s
as an 18y old zoomer i can tell you that yes on the autism part, but the part missing is the fact that since ppl dont care about it looks have become even more emphasized and the fact is that now zoomers are way taller than the previous generation so you are essentially even more fucked than you would be as a millenial

A guy in his mid-20s is already looksmaxxed, has a job and more savings, he has more connections and knows where and how best to spend time with a girl.
I'm 24 and I don't have any of those things

Don't you contradict yourself?

Fakecel age,you gotta be at least 25 to be a trucel
Not sure if that's sarcasm or not. It's not about who's a "trucel" and who isn't, it's about incels actively trying to find a date in their early twenties, which is what they should do in their college years so they don't whine later that they missed out.

Yes it is the most brutal time because that is the age range where everyone else is out there living the best time of their life, partying, clubbing, meeting new girls, and fucking. If you missed out on those experiences in your early to mid twenties, it is over as you will never get that time back in your life ever again.

I wish I could tell you. It's gonna get worse before it gets better. But in our situation it's just gonna get worse before it gets worse as in. It's just gonna get worse forever. I am in my 30s and I can't relate to men. My age because they most likely had sex.

A 20-23 year old incel competes not only with normies and Chads his own age, but also with men up to 4 years older than himself. It is socially acceptable for young women in their early twenties to date a guy 3-4 years older, imagine what a huge selection of HTNs/Chads this is. These females have complete freedom to ride the cock carousel and find an older, still relatively young Chad for marriage who has a more stable life, and not waste their prime years on a guy their age who hasn't yet watched enough anime and hasn't decided what he will do in life. A guy in his mid-20s is already looksmaxxed, has a job and more savings, he has more connections and knows where and how best to spend time with a girl. This is why school years are best suited for ascension, if you waste that window of time, it's gonna be a lot harder later.
Incels don't compete though. They don't even qualify for the competetion.
It's mid-tier and low-tier normies who are getting fucked roughly, but I'm out of the rat race.
My subhumanity is so strong that I have the peace of mind not having to do any sort of -maxxing because no matter what I do, it's OVER.

But you are correct with your post.

Another relevant factor:
If the brith rate is smaller than 2, then the population is shrinking.

105 boys for 100 girls are born in year1, in the next year maybe 104 boys and 99 girls etc.
And your gf/wife is usually ~2 or 3 years younger than you are. This means a male for a larger generational cohort is trying to secure a female for a cohort that has shrunken already in numbers.
(I.e 98 females need to be distributed to 105 males. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:)

No...ignore it.

Yes it is the most brutal time because that is the age range where everyone else is out there living the best time of their life, partying, clubbing, meeting new girls, and fucking. If you missed out on those experiences in your early to mid twenties, it is over as you will never get that time back in your life ever again.
yes. early twenties is brutal. you begin to realize all of the experiences you missed out on in highschool. you realize everyone around you not only had those experience already, but continue to have more. meanwhile, you are alone and have no chance to ever catch up developmentally. you realize you will never "ascend" and, even if you do, it will not help you. you missed out. the damage is done. you are broken. it's over.

this is why i feel for 18, 19, and 20 year old cels. i see many people say to them "don't give up yet" "there is still hope for you". there is not. sure, maybe they can improve their looks, game, status, or whatever. maybe they can even "ascend", but it won't do them any good. they missed out. the damage is done. they will always be playing catch up in a rigged game.

People are having sex with anyone while I rot here :reeeeee:

Age doesn't matter, being an incel will always suck. In fact, the feeling gets even worse when you reach the point you can't even say the "Well, at least I'm still young" cope anymore. Wish I could just sleep forever tbh

Last edited:
guy in his mid-20s is already looksmaxxed, has a job and more savings, he has more connections and knows where and how best to spend time with a girl.
Nah

Worst thing is. No one cares and no one will help ever. We have to fight alone whilst being hated by everyone

this is why i can't take 16 year old "incels" seriously, how the fuck can you call yourself an incel when you are still at the age where girls do not have standards at all

dating at 22+ is extremely different from dating at 12-18
oh how i would do anything to be younger again

It s something that's depend

yeah... i remember 16 to 20. everyday was so fucking painful. it hurt much more back then, because i was capable of feeling emotions deeper, and i had expectations of actually not being a virgin (lol), and it all came tumbling down, i remember

like, i remember so many years of depression and isolation and unrequited love. it was really brutal for me actually. as i got older i just got better at coping, and older people dont feel emotions as deeply as younger people, so that helped alot

in my 30's, its just a struggle to stay alive, but the waves of deep hopelessness and horrors, watching everyone get what you dream of, while you dont have a girl doesnt hit as hard. but its honestly always a struggle

B7caaf041e44c7683782aa094718e33a

what a shitty life!
if god exists, surely he is evil

Yes...

Only genes and studies matter, not test paper. This was preplanned, so I'll denigrate them for my own comfort.

If you are a truecel it never began anyways

Many zoomers also don't have memory of the times pre-social networks and smartphones.

I do, and it was much much better. People were friendlier, less bullying, w0men were much more feminine and less feminist, less lookist.

Hack I talked to females, which immidetly stopped when social networks were introduced.

Im no chad, but im not a truecel either. Today im just invisible to w0men.