Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating trick for manlets

´At 32yo, a guys height is irrelevant to me´.
Yea I understand that, after you hopped off the dick train, and want to look for a Financial provider.
They all sing the same song, it´s so obvious.
Spend 18-30yo as if there´s no tomorrow,
after you hit the wall with astronomical speed, look for a naive sucker, willing to provide for you financially

The only thing that matters is reproducing during your prime years with a young female

Dating trick for short guys = rope and try again

It would be more hilarious if she were 5'2-5'4.

"Height is now irrelevant to me"

She still keeps gaslighting and lying. We know you still prefer 6'5 guys to 5'5 guys. Why even lie about it? Does this whore think she appears as virtuous by lying like this? All this bullshit for just a little bit of likes on social media.

Yea I understand that, after you hopped off the dick train, and want to look for a Financial provider.
after you hit the wall with astronomical speed, look for a naive sucker, willing to provide for you financially

"Height is now irrelevant to me"

She still keeps gaslighting and lying. We know you still prefer 6'5 guys to 5'5 guys. Why even lie about it? Does this whore think she appears as virtuous by lying like this? All this bullshit for just a little bit of likes on social media.

This video is a brutal blackpill and textbook case study.

"At 22, I was in my prime and only dated tall studs"

"At 32, I need a betabuxxer so I married a small king"

In other words, I only dated 6'5+ Chads and Tyrones. After they all used me and didn't want to do anything to do with me I had to lower my standards and date a guy around my own height

This video is a brutal blackpill and textbook case study.

"At 22, I was in my prime and only dated tall studs"

"At 32, I need a betabuxxer so I married a small king"
Nail on the head

"Just wait bro"

"Just wait bro"

Imagine beta buxxing for a walled leftover who's taken hundred of cocks during her prime.

Imagine fucking that saggy, stinky pussy, well knowing that you wouldn't have had access to it when it was slick and soft.

Imagine her telling you that she "doesnt do blowjobs" knowing very well she took multiple dudes at the same time at these frat parties.

What's absolutely crazy is there's probably some cucks out there who watch her shit religiously thinking it will help them ascend

Brother, here's the most brutal : Some blackpilled short dudes who know exactly what's happening will eventually marry her because the intensity of the thirst is unbearable.

:lul:

Sad Season 2 GIF by The Boys

>Another fucking gymcel cuck post
I hate these fucking zoomer cuck retards.

:soy:
>Bro, just think about your crush sucking on a big, juicy BBC while you squat bro.
>I’m not a cuck faggot bro. I’m just doing it to hit a pr bro. I only think about cocks when I’m in the gym. Stop making it sound weird, bro.

Fucking retards. Just go lift cuz its fun. Ignore the sigma cuck gymcel homos,

It would be more hilarious if she were 5'2-5'4.
My Giant Life Hug GIF by TLC

All women want tall guys, but at least tall women have the genes to back it up. At least tall women don’t continue the manlet cycle.

I no longer wish for a more fair universe. I just wish I was luckier.

new manlet cutoff just dropped

". . . is what I needed to be happy."

:lasereyes::lasereyes:

She looks like she's approaching 40

That's the redpill summed up. Gosh, foids are so disgusting.
I like the ´OG red pill´ knowledge, of female nature and how they operate.
Not the ´New red pill´ with PUA Bullshit and guys telling you to hit the gym, and stay on semen retention.
It is such cancerous advice.....
Guys like Big John MGTOW are unfortunately no longer around on Youtube, Feminazi´s kept reporting his channel.
Today´s Red Pill is utter Garbage

The best dating trick for manlets is to commit mass slaughter to assert dominance.

Imagine beta buxxing for a walled leftover who's taken hundred of cocks during her prime.

Imagine fucking that saggy, stinky pussy, well knowing that you wouldn't have had access to it when it was slick and soft.

Imagine her telling you that she "doesnt do blowjobs" knowing very well she took multiple dudes at the same time at these frat parties.
That is it right there, there is just no reward for being with someone like that. And if in marriage she can divorce him and get the house.

In other words, I only dated 6'5+ Chads and Tyrones. After they all used me and didn't want to do anything to do with me I had to lower my standards and date a guy around my own height

My Giant Life Hug GIF by TLC

All women want tall guys, but at least tall women have the genes to back it up. At least tall women don’t continue the manlet cycle.
Yeah. I'd fuck this foid, btw.

I hate those whores. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Brutal even 6fters cant compete @Ron.Belgrade