Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Datura / Brugmansia (medical qstn)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I know a guy whos aunts ex husband has adopted a son whos birthmothers best friend has a 26yo cousin that wants to take Datura / Belladonna to experience anticholonergic delirium as 'trip'. As is the case with the vast majority of deliriants, datura/brugmansia consumption is completely legal (look it up there are no laws in the book banning cultivation or consumption of any kind of nightshade family in the US and most places in the world). Therefore I unfortunately cannot stop him from ingesting the seeds and smoking the leafs by calling in law enforcement or contacting the local incels.co mod in his area to ban him or restrict his posting rights as it does not violate U.S. Law nor the .co legal code and constitution.

Therefore I will try to ask questions about harm reduction.

Common side effects of datura are a very dry mouth and difficulty peeing. Some users therefore drink way too much water without urinating and get water toxicity. How can one taking an anticholenergic deliriant regulate water intake and urination?

In the case of things getting out of hand, what are ways to mitigate dangerous symptoms?

Can it be helpful to have antipsychotics and temazepam (of which he is already prescribed) nearby?

Are there any OTC cholonergic substances or substances that one can take that block anticholonergic activity?

As for dosing. He wants to first smoke a few brugmansia leafs then eat no more than 12 datura seeds and drink datura+brugmansia tea after that.

What other measures can one take to maximally mitigate severe physical and psychiatric side effect? The guy is diagnosed with chronic depression since childhood with manic episides, schizophrenia, schizoid personality disorder, non-verbal learning disorder and autism and has been psychiatrically hospitalized for 6 years and is free since May 2020. Medications are venlafaxine 375mg, mirtazepine 30mg, quetiapine XR 450 mg and temazepam. Hes never been stable or happy in his life and doesnt care anymore

Just become a zombie bro...

Read: "the serpent and the rainbow" to understand how it works.

Basically, the anticlorogenic stuff prevents thought. By drying out yer brain!

I once tried it as a drug tea and it was Fucking horrible.

These days it's used as a south and Central American rape and robbery drug, where you GIVE THEM YOUR BANK CARD PASSWORD and/or help them load up their truck with YOUR STUFF. Then you don't remember it.
It's scopalamine! Same stuff a ciamkultra shit. All the lone gun killer kids were on it.

Especially the clown red haired ones.

Last edited:
Bruh, they don't call it hells bells for no reason. I have heard that that stuff is some of the worst stuff to trip on. Pure trips with demons. Never have taken anything, but have read about this online.

Just become a zombie bro...

Read: "the serpent and the rainbow" to understand how it works.

Basically, the anticlorogenic stuff prevents thought. By drying out yer brain!

I once tried it as a drug tea and it was Fucking horrible.

These days it's used as a south and Central American rape and robbery drug, where you GIVE THEM YOUR BANK CARD PASSWORD and/or help them load up their truck with YOUR STUFF. Then you don't remember it.
It's scopalamine! Same stuff a ciamkultra shit. All the lone gun killer kids were on it.

Especially the clown red haired ones.
Can you elaborate on your experoence with the tea?

Bruh, they don't call it hells bells for no reason. I have heard that that stuff is some of the worst stuff to trip on. Pure trips with demons. Never have taken anything, but have read about this online.

FB IMG 1601661296824

what kind of retard would want to intentionally take deliriants, they arent fun ever, and they will literally make you psychotic for very long periods of time. Even just consuming datura seeds can be lethal depending on the person.

please dont fuck with delirants, ive heard horrifying stories from people whove consumed datura seeds it has no euphoric effects it has no sedative effects its just full blown psychosis for upwards of several days, you will find yourself so detached from reality you will do things that can get you arrested or possibly killed.

rooms in your house that were not there before will appear, you will hear voices in your head, hallucinate old friends or people you are familiar with taunting you, you will be filled with fear and paranoia, you will have a dry mouth so bad it will require liters of water and still feel dry. They work very different compared to traditional psychedelics which usually cause huge serotonin and dopamine releases for positive effects but datura simply makes u legally insane

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on your experoence with the tea?

View attachment 382770
what kind of retard would want to intentionally take deliriants, they arent fun ever, and they will literally make you psychotic for very long periods of time. Even just consuming datura seeds can be lethal depending on the person.

please dont fuck with delirants, ive heard horrifying stories from people whove consumed datura seeds it has no euphoric effects it has no sedative effects its just full blown psychosis for upwards of several days, you will find yourself so detached from reality you will do things that can get you arrested or possibly killed.

rooms in your house that were not there before will appear, you will hear voices in your head, hallucinate old friends or people you are familiar with taunting you, you will be filled with fear and paranoia, you will have a dry mouth so bad it will require liters of water and still feel dry. They work very different compared to traditional psychedelics which usually cause huge serotonin and dopamine releases for positive effects but datura simply makes u legally insane
It wasn't that bad because i only did a small amount.

I was riding a mountain road and saw it on the side. I harvested some and took it home to smoke and make a tea. It wasn't great. Just nasty and drying.

The main way the Haitian "zombie makers" use it to create zombies, is to make seed crackers and feed the zombie it for a week or so.

The way criminals (and gov's) use it is, as a seed concentrate disguised as cocaine... Or simply blow the powder into someone's face...

As a tea is the way shamans use it.

It's one of those super powerful herbs best left alone. UNLESS YOU WANT TO MAKE ZOMBIE SLAVES to work your fields. (Or do a crime like a church or movie shooting)