Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News David Icke is now banned from the entire E.U.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
It looks like the reptilians finally did him in and by reptilians I mean Jews. :feelsjuice:
David icke supplied

Last edited:
Listening to Icke puts me to sleep in 30 mins max. He can't hold a thought for a few seconds. His talks jump around and my brain shuts down to protect itself.

What do you mean he has been banned from the EU?

Last edited:
What were the kikes offended by, this time?

Probably his truthfulness on the covid vaccines would be my guess. :feelsjuice:
Yeah this is likely what did it. Covid restrictions/vaccines are now like some sort of wet napkin. Everyone knows you can't use one to dry your hands, but occasionally some dumbass still tries.

Last edited:
Yeah this is likely what did it. Covid restrictions/vaccines are now like some sort of wet napkin. Everyone knows you can't use one to dry your hands, but occasionally some dumbass still tries.
*nods* :hax:

These thinkers somehow avoid to talk about inceldom.

These thinkers somehow avoid to talk about inceldom.
Bc they also don't care. We are on our own. Even the smartest people wouldn't help us, bc they want more pussy for themselves and also want only the best genes to survive. All humans are subconsciously Darwinists.

Bc they also don't care. We are on our own. Even the smartest people wouldn't help us, bc they want more pussy for themselves and also want only the best genes to survive. All humans are subconsciously Darwinists.
Inceldom is a part of the NWO but for some reason they won't touch the problem.

Icke is a retard with psychosis