Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 0 sobermaxxin

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I'm going to give up drinking because it just makes me miserable and is a bad cope. I've flushed all my remaining beers down the drain. I have been drinking green tea and water all day.

Idk, smoke crack or sth.
Or smoke green tea.
Or drink 95% spirit, it makes me feel funny not miserable.

Last edited:
I smoke weed everyday instead of drinking :smonk:

I'm going to give up drinking because it just makes me miserable and is a bad cope. I've flushed all my remaining beers down the drain. I have been drinking green tea and water all day.
good thing. Beer is unhealthy in high ammounts.
How much did you drink a day? more then 5 or less?

good thing. Beer is unhealthy in high ammounts.
How much did you drink a day? more then 5 or less?
The average would be 4 per day, there are days that I drink more and days that I drink less.

The average would be 4 per day, there are days that I drink more and days that I drink less.
You think drinking a few beers a day makes you an alcoholic jfl, lightweight. Are you form jewSA by any chance...

You think drinking a few beers a day makes you an alcoholic jfl, lightweight. Are you form jewSA by any chance...
If you think alcoholism has to do with how much you drink let me tell you that you are an idiot. Someone is an alcoholic the moment they stop functioning if they don't drink or have withdrawal symptoms

If you think alcoholism has to do with how much you drink let me tell you that you are an idiot. Someone is an alcoholic the moment they stop functioning if they don't drink or have withdrawal symptoms
So you got withdrawal symptoms from not having a few beers kek? Sorry, just as someone who would go through a liter of liquor a day in the past that sounds funny to me. No aggro.

So you got withdrawal symptoms from not having a few beers kek? Sorry, just as someone who would go through a liter of liquor a day in the past that sounds funny to me. No aggro.
Obviously I don't have the symptoms of an alcoholic who drinks 1 bottle of vodka a day lol. I feel more nervous, my anxiety gets worse and I feel a little sick

Alcohol cope doesn't work for me anymore either. Went sober for about a year before taking it up again on tne weekends, but now I just get really bad hangovers, and being semi-drunk for a couple of hours isn't worth feeling like total shit the next day.