Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Day 1 of bakery

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL: DR; (so far)
All the pepole working here are women. The Young ones are slutty and beautiful. They hate me though.

WARNING: kinda foid worship

First of all, for context, this is a continuation of my previous post. I advise the reader to read this post first (there is TL: DR; at the beggining).

Thread 'Foid YELLS at teacher because she got paired up with me' https://incels.is/threads/foid-yells-at-teacher-because-she-got-paired-up-with-me.551721/

So am at this place right? I didn't even know what it was supposed to be. Turns out its a bakery.

It was cold outside, i was hesitant to walk in because of my autism. So i waited for my classmates to walk in with me. Turns out they will all arrived late. So i manned myself the fug up and i walked in.

At the main counter there was a nerdy looking black female (gypsy), pretty, with pimples and glasses. Asked her If any other kids arrived. She gave me a weirded out look. She didnt understand what i was saying because im retarded and cant speak properly, and cuz i talk quietly around pretty women. She brought in another chick that was steaming hot. The black girl wanted to see If She can understand me, cuz She cant.

Got in there. Started choping nuts for 4 hours. (As im writting this i just got out)

Anyway. The steaming hot chick is on my mind ever since i got out. She has black hair, smooth skin, glasses, brown eyes, pink kissable lips, cute kissable neck, black crop top with sleeves in which You could see her massive breasts. The closest example i could find, except the tits are 3x Times larger:
IMG 20231211 125729

Her belly was showing and that made me hard. Also a tight black dress, showing her nice ass.
As im writting this im temped to jerk off ngl:ahegao::ahegao:

Im also getting depressed writting this garbage because im not supposed to be loved for an unspecified reason:society:

Im thinking of taking a creepshot of her tomorrow. Y/N?

This garbage belongs in the sewers with the other twinks who spam this kind of shit.

Post creepshots of the black girl

Show us their bakery

HAHA I get nervous as fuck around hot foids too. my sperg levels go full power

Incels are the only men to creampie without touching a woman

Nice faggot thread wasting my time, thanks OP

Lucky! I never did any activities like this in school