Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

day 15 of not masturbating my urethra burns and i pee cum now , i took pH test my semen it was acidic now i want sex woman

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
because my semen is acid pH now i want cumshot on humanoid female face acid attack kinky stinky no charge because sex consensual or maybe not but i will get away and not get caught

What? Are you sure you're washing down there? I can go months without a fap and this never happens to me. Sounds like you have a urine infection. Take some antibiotics!

What? Are you sure you're washing down there? I can go months without a fap and this never happens to me. Sounds like you have a urine infection. Take some antibiotics!
no worries i get urine infection i pay prostitute and sex her no condom spread disease amongst society tanking up HIV and inventing new sex disease with filth and semen retention

I see... Good luck with that! :feelssus:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back