Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it getting warm where you guys live?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Goddammit I hate the spring. The weather was 71 degrees today and I saw a fuck ton of normies and sexhavers out and about.

Thats the first damn thing that normtards do when it starts to get warm outside.

They walk their dogs. They go jogging. They eat out with friends at outside patios of retaurants. They drink at bars.

Meanwhile I got nothing. Just looking at them made me depressed asf ngl...

Goddammit I hate the spring. The weather was 71 degrees today and I saw a fuck ton of normies and sexhavers out and about.

Thats the first damn thing that normtards do when it starts to get warm outside.

They walk their dogs. They go jogging. They eat out with friends at outside patios of retaurants. They drink at bars.

How is your bitcoin and crypto ventures going?

It has been very wet recently, but winter was very mild hardly any freezes.

Starting to get cold where I live. It’s currently Autumn/Fall here.

Yup.

I fucking HATE the heat, it's disgusting.

Tons of foids walking around in revealing clothes, their legs used to make me go crazy when I was younger.

It also makes it harder to cope with nature, since it's too hot most of the day.

Yes and i fucking hate it.

definitively. each year temperature rises more.

Not yet. We get a lot of winds and rain this time of year

This year it didn’t get cold in the winter. Like I didn’t wear a jacket during the whole winter.

Starting to get cold where I live recently past few days. Doesn't stop these whores wearing next to nothing though.

Weather in Germany has more mood swings than a foid on her period

35° C/ 95° F where I live rn

A little bit, but it barley snowed this winter so it’s to be expected

I hate when it's hot outside since I have to walk a lot from the bus stop to home

Summer is going to be extremely strong suifuel
I wish it could stay spring all year