Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Day before Thanksgiving and Oven is broken

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I tried to cook my steak tonight and my stove top wouldn't turn on. Wtf? I kept trying and trying but click-click-click and no fire. I think the actual oven works but it's been about an hour now and not even close to 400 :worryfeels: I have some food ordered (prime rib and mashed potatoes) :feelsohh: to bash on for Thanksgiving. However I think I need the oven to heat it up. Was able to cook steak tonight used George Foreman grill. Life is fucked.

is it a gas or electric stove

is it a gas or electric stove
Gas. Could I use matches? Don't wanna Allah akbar my house
explosion GIF

I tried to cook my steak tonight and my stove top wouldn't turn on. Wtf? I kept trying and trying but click-click-click and no fire. I think the actual oven works but it's been about an hour now and not even close to 400 :worryfeels: I have some food ordered (prime rib and mashed potatoes) :feelsohh: to bash on for Thanksgiving. However I think I need the oven to heat it up. Was able to cook steak tonight used George Foreman grill. Life is fucked.
Lifefuel for jewcels

Charlie Chaplin type problem.

i'm gonna do what I always do every thanksgiving and christmas that is to say get drunk out of my mind.

wake up the next day, order some food, eat and go back to sleep

i'm gonna do what I always do every thanksgiving and christmas that is to say get drunk out of my mind.

wake up the next day, order some food, eat and go back to sleep
You wanna come over? I'll have plenty of food and will just me and my grandfather. I don't drink but might have glass of wine
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

How will you gas Jews without a oven

Buy another on black friday, maybe you'll have it ready in time for Thanksgiving