Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

day in the life of a foid

I

incel god

Banned
-
she wakes up the first thing she does is look in the mirror plays with her hair and says, i hate incels! foid then gets the penis injection by her boyfriend he then says, baby i call you later. she dont see him until the next day. hey baby girl! they start kissing. girl im gonna lay down. she goes and slits her wrists, he sees the blood everywhere and says bitch you crazy! he runs and crazy foid never sees him again.

Last edited:
"OMG BEING A WOMAN IS LITERAL LIFE IN PRISON!!" - :foidSoy:

and they think they have it all hard

Wtf is this? Shitass Tales from the Slums of Mumbai?

and says, i hate incels!
you're overestimating, most women don't give a crap about guys like us. I think the first thing most women do after sleep in today's world is to check validation device (smartphone)

"OMG BEING A WOMAN IS LITERAL LIFE IN PRISON!!" - :foidSoy:
A prison of pleasure. Nature and the world is on your side no matter what. Fuck the human race and nature.

Wtf is this? Shitass Tales from the Slums of Mumbai?
i know your a fakecel its not only your name. i wish mods would start banning assholes like you. i fucking hate you

i know your a fakecel its not only your name. i wish mods would start banning assholes like you. i fucking hate you
Calm your tits, son. You're speaking some big boy words for an honorary GrAYfaggot.

she wakes up the first thing she does is look in the mirror plays with her hair and says, i hate incels! foid then gets the penis injection by her boyfriend he then says, baby i call you later. she dont see him until the next day. hey baby girl! they start kissing. girl im gonna lay down. she goes and slits her wrists, he sees the blood everywhere and says bitch you crazy! he runs and crazy foid never sees him again.
shit colored hands typed this

shit colored hands typed this
I know. It fucking pains me to see how retarded my race is. This nigga also took like 20 minutes to come up with a lousy insult for me. :feelskek: