Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Day in the life of a NEETmaxxed truecel

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Wake up, have sex with your cushions. ED means this is the only time of day you can get aroused.

Truecel

Where's that can of Ghost from last night?

Now we're talkin'. Let's see what Indeed's got for us.

Direct deposit just dropped. It's the most money you'll make for the rest of your life, and your days are numbered.

neetbux-nation-scribble-text-small-958x1024.png

10AM, time to set out for Walmart while the wagies are away.

Just put out a fresh batch of chickens? Yes, I think I will.

Being a drivers licensecel means you gotta walk to and from the bus stop.

Groceries

While we're on foot, might as well stop by the carryout to top off the energy drinks.

Hey, new guy hooked me up by not drastically overcharging me. He must be about to quit or something.

I can't go in there and buy you anything. They're gonna know you sent me in here and they're not gonna let me buy it. Please, I don't want any trouble...

Back to home base.

Check the 'Gram, Baby Alien continues to jestermaxx his way through an endless march of riches, fame, and pussy.

Have another Ghost and get your lifts in. Maybe you'll be Internet famous too someday.

Comment on another article about how AI is taking all the jobs...

...and wander Dot IS until you fall asleep.

I’m turning FUCKING SCHIZO YOU ARE WATCHING ME I DRINK THOSE DRINK AND DO THAT STUFF FUCK YOU FBI

Exhilarating!

Ryoshu ego roseate desire artist rmenssari v0 r0s37xi8q6dc1

Can't relate. I never go outside.

What kind of weird person use a white theme for .is?

Wake up, have sex with your cushions. ED means this is the only time of day you can get aroused.

View attachment 1055858

View attachment 1055859

View attachment 1055862

Direct deposit just dropped. It's the most money you'll make for the rest of your life, and your days are numbered.

View attachment 1055864

View attachment 1055865

View attachment 1055872

While we're on foot, might as well stop by the carryout to top off the energy drinks.

View attachment 1055880

Hey, new guy hooked me up by not drastically overcharging me. He must be about to quit or something.

View attachment 1055895

I can't go in there and buy you anything. They're gonna know you sent me in here and they're not gonna let me buy it. Please, I don't want any trouble...

View attachment 1055910

Back to home base.

View attachment 1055921

Check the 'Gram, Baby Alien continues to jestermaxx his way through an endless march of riches, fame, and pussy.

View attachment 1055934

Have another Ghost and get your lifts in. Maybe you'll be Internet famous too someday.

View attachment 1055947

View attachment 1055961

View attachment 1055964
wheer does vidya fit in?

as long as you can wrangle together that much, you can have all the vidya you could want through piracy/emulation

Download

View attachment 1055858

View attachment 1055859

View attachment 1055862

View attachment 1055864

View attachment 1055865

View attachment 1055872

View attachment 1055880

View attachment 1055895

View attachment 1055910

Back to home base.

View attachment 1055921

View attachment 1055934

View attachment 1055947

View attachment 1055961

View attachment 1055964
I rarely go out. I go out a couple times a week for energy drink, takeaway and vape. Vape is every few weeks tbh. Annoying i have to make time when im not gaming or postmaxxing.

Kekaroo back to the HQ

View attachment 1055858

View attachment 1055859

View attachment 1055862

View attachment 1055864

View attachment 1055865

View attachment 1055872

View attachment 1055880

View attachment 1055895

View attachment 1055910

Back to home base.

View attachment 1055921

View attachment 1055934

View attachment 1055947

View attachment 1055961

View attachment 1055964
was homeless, no welfare
maybe homeless in future not sure
would not mind, not so bad honestly
just rot and watch anime on phone
bring warm stuff next time tho brrrr

was homeless, no welfare
maybe homeless in future not sure
would not mind, not so bad honestly
just rot and watch anime on phone
bring warm stuff next time tho brrrr

Homeless where? How do you survive homelessness in January?

How do you survive homelessness any day of the year, for that matter? It's a constant fight. You're a constant target. You can't sleep, lest someone rob you or piss on you.

Homeless where? How do you survive homelessness in January?

How do you survive homelessness any day of the year, for that matter? It's a constant fight. You're a constant target. You can't sleep, lest someone rob you or piss on you.
when its cold you rot inside stores until they kick you out, or you stay outside and go in to warm up
train stations also, but police tries to kick you out
police targets you

i stayed in shelter, they allowed you to shower and sleep there at night but you had to leave during day and come back 7pm in evening
i would just find a spot outside that nobody goes too
most ppl are too lazy to walk
so if you walk 20min, u good, nobody will ever come out that far

when its cold you rot inside stores until they kick you out, or you stay outside and go in to warm up
train stations also, but police tries to kick you out
police targets you

i stayed in shelter, they allowed you to shower and sleep there at night but you had to leave during day and come back 7pm in evening
i would just find a spot outside that nobody goes too
most ppl are too lazy to walk
so if you walk 20min, u good, nobody will ever come out that far

I see homeless in the inner city every day. I'm not a piece of shit so I don't bother them. But if I was, I could hurt them and get away with it. And I suspect we have more shitty people than compassionate people in the world.

I see homeless in the inner city every day. I'm not a piece of shit so I don't bother them. But if I was, I could hurt them and get away with it. And I suspect we have more shitty people than compassionate people in the world.
i would not attempt that. They are way more socially connected than you think.
They have connections to drug dealers, some of them are former military, some are ex-cons
dont fuck with them, they are dangerous
they also have connections to people that are not homeless
when i was homeless i overheard people offering a dude who was in shelter with me, to beat someone up for him
he said he would just put ski mask on and smash his head in when he comes home at night

so they are not defenseless, dont be mistaken

i would not attempt that. They are way more socially connected than you think.
They have connections to drug dealers, some of them are former military, some are ex-cons
dont fuck with them, they are dangerous
they also have connections to people that are not homeless
when i was homeless i overheard people offering a dude who was in shelter with me, to beat someone up for him
he said he would just put ski mask on and smash his head in when he comes home at night

so they are not defenseless, dont be mistaken

Do you have connections? If not, I'm willing to bet most homeless are like you.

Do you have connections? If not, I'm willing to bet most homeless are like you.
i have autism, ive never had connections, even before i was homeless
when i arrived in this city as a hobo
i saw all these hobos outside
and i thought the shelter would be battle royal for my asshole
instead, it was only 4 beds and only 2 were occupied
most of the dudes i saw outside survive by having social contacts
people let them sleep at their place (some have social housing apartments, so they let others stay with them)
some let them sleep in basements next to warm water pipes

they all survive through connections
they know where to get free food from stores after hours too
like where i hung out at the train tation, they would ask certain people working there
and they would get free sandwiches and shit

they also know which people to ask for money

homeless people live similar to normal people, just on their level.
Some even have gfs.
There are very few foids on that level though, and the ones i saw all had bfs.

Also, there are christian organizations which support them for free or very little money.
They get free food, clothes, soap, stuff like that.
Where I was, there was a protestant mission at the trainsation. In winter they woud give out free warm meal + groceries + clothes and other necessities of life for free every tuesday if you asked.

If you have the guts, grab some food and like 50$ and give it to one of them and ask them about it.
Most of them have great stories to tell about their past lives, working in the military etc.
Homeless people have their own subculture like that. There are probably known characters in the area that everyone knows.
There is gossip, stories etc...

like I said, its just like normal life, just on homeless level.
Like where I was, all the hobos would meet at specific places and just gossip, like on the train station toilet in winter.
Or outside. They drink beer together, or take drugs, smoke.
Only the really crazy ones run around alone on the sidewalk or scream at people on the street.
But thats the minority.

i have autism, ive never had connections, even before i was homeless
when i arrived in this city as a hobo
i saw all these hobos outside
and i thought the shelter would be battle royal for my asshole
instead, it was only 4 beds and only 2 were occupied
most of the dudes i saw outside survive by having social contacts
people let them sleep at their place (some have social housing apartments, so they let others stay with them)
some let them sleep in basements next to warm water pipes

they all survive through connections
they know where to get free food from stores after hours too
like where i hung out at the train tation, they would ask certain people working there
and they would get free sandwiches and shit

they also know which people to ask for money

homeless people live similar to normal people, just on their level.
Some even have gfs.
There are very few foids on that level though, and the ones i saw all had bfs.

Also, there are christian organizations which support them for free or very little money.
They get free food, clothes, soap, stuff like that.
Where I was, there was a protestant mission at the trainsation. In winter they woud give out free warm meal + groceries + clothes and other necessities of life for free every tuesday if you asked.

If you have the guts, grab some food and like 50$ and give it to one of them and ask them about it.
Most of them have great stories to tell about their past lives, working in the military etc.
Homeless people have their own subculture like that. There are probably known characters in the area that everyone knows.
There is gossip, stories etc...

like I said, its just like normal life, just on homeless level.
Like where I was, all the hobos would meet at specific places and just gossip, like on the train station toilet in winter.
Or outside. They drink beer together, or take drugs, smoke.
Only the really crazy ones run around alone on the sidewalk or scream at people on the street.
But thats the minority.

Knowing where to find food and warming stations isn't the same thing as knowing how to not end up assaulted.

Let's say I do choose to assault a homeless person, which I never would. How's he ever gonna find me again? The odds of that particular homeless person having a secret army of spies in the city and finding me someday on the other side of town are nonexistent.