Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dbdr new song hypertension

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
-
Any of you guys listen to dbdr's new song yet. Tbh it's fire

nigger who is dbdr

nigger who is dbdr
Ginger incel with mogger voice
I think he's a decent person, but can also be a bit of a jerk at times. He's made videos talking about people in the south who treated him very kindly and tried to befriend him, but all he seemed to care about was how "ugly" they were. He also hypocritically laughs at the characteristics of unattractive people he meets, while getting depressed that others might do the same about him.

Due to his pessimistic personality, he complains incessantly, no matter how objectively good things may be for him. When positive things do happen in his life, there's always a "but." "I made a new friend, but he's ugly", "I got a job, but it's not as good as another job I applied for", "I got invited to a party, but everyone there was talking about stuff I don't care about." Nothing's ever good enough for him, and it gets really annoying to listen to after a while. I think it's pretty clear that this is because of a mental health issue, though. If he doesn't work on this now, it won't change even when he gets more of the things he wants. "I got a girlfriend, but she's not as cute as my oneitis", "I finally lost my virginity, but it wasn't what I expected", "I got an apartment, but it's smaller than my friend's place."

I also think he exaggerates about the way that people look and treat him. It's like every human he interacts with is either abnormally unattractive or mean to him. If they're not a balding, smelly, bloated 3/10 man, they're a good-looking or average person who screams at him 24/7. I just don't buy it.

All in all, DBDR seems like an alright person. I just wish he were a little more proactive and a lot less whiny.

nigger who is dbdr
An incel LARPER who makes scripts and reads them on youtube and people think the scripts are his real life experiences, when they're just fabricated stories.

Is it some zoomer mumble rap nigger garbage