Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jealous of dbdr

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's a rather popular incel YouTuber called dbdr who uploads videos recounting his life on YouTube. (they may or not be true) and whenever I listen to him I'm so jealous because I know why he's successful socially and popular on YouTube. It's his voice. Despite his autism and horrible looks dbdr has a deep and very likable voice that makes anything he says automatically more funny and entertaining. If he had a squeaky autistic voice with a lisp I doubt he'd have an active social life and I also doubt he'd be popular on YouTube.

View: https://youtu.be/zc7T8F61c00?si=TLGQIBk3oHq8JM1O

he has many friends which mogs the shit out of me and my life

He mogs me too hard I can't watch his videos

he has many friends which mogs the shit out of me and my life
Shows you how everything is up to genetics. If you had a deep likable voice like him you could have friends too. However unfortunately it seems you lost out on the genetic lottery completely which is rare.

Shows you how everything is up to genetics. If you had a deep likable voice like him you could have friends too. However unfortunately it seems you lost out on the genetic lottery completely which is rare.
:feelsrope:

He mogs me too hard I can't watch his videos
It's definitely hard to however he does say a lot of relatable shit and if you listen to him while playing a game you can pretend you have a friend.

I wish I had a voice like his. I still enjoy his videos though they always give me a good laugh

I wish I had a voice like his. I still enjoy his videos though they always give me a good laugh
Same. Him, rehab room, and thinking ape are the only YouTubers I watch anymore.

Voicepill is brutal and his comments confirm the halo effect. Many users write that he cant be that good looking with such a voice

Voicepill is brutal and his comments confirm the halo effect. Many users write that he cant be that good looking with such a voice
Exactly.

Alleged dbdr face leak v0 ibi74ei9nd6c1

He confirmed this is him.

He confirmed the picture I posted was him with a YouTube comment.
I remember someone saying on here that the guy in the pic you posted was actually an .org user who wanted to get a rating

His only current friend is wingman
1 friend still mogs me :feelsrope:

Also he has sat in his car and just called up a bunch of people including his oneitis, which is more socialization in 1 night than ive had in the past 3 years

1 friend still mogs me :feelsrope:

Also he has sat in his car and just called up a bunch of people including his oneitis, which is more socialization in 1 night than ive had in the past 3 years
brutal

"I don't give a FUCK P Diddy" DBDR classic

i forgot about your yt i watched your stuff.

I dislike his maniacal child like laughter. Other than that he's good.

Some people claim that he is larping

suspected this for a while too but they're still a good way to pass the time
like his life has TOO much going on if you know what I mean. It's quite "sus"

There's a rather popular incel YouTuber called dbdr who uploads videos recounting his life on YouTube. (they may or not be true) and whenever I listen to him I'm so jealous because I know why he's successful socially and popular on YouTube. It's his voice. Despite his autism and horrible looks dbdr has a deep and very likable voice that makes anything he says automatically more funny and entertaining. If he had a squeaky autistic voice with a lisp I doubt he'd have an active social life and I also doubt he'd be popular on YouTube.

View: https://youtu.be/zc7T8F61c00?si=TLGQIBk3oHq8JM1O

OvER for voicecels