Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dead inside

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
No hopes, no wishes, no dreams, no feelings.

I'm simply a body drifting in life like a rock in outer space and just as insignificant and irrelevant, rotting and waiting for the end.

A piece of wood floating in the vast ocean without any goal or destinaton.

Discarded, rejected, abused, and tossed aside like garbage. I literally don't exist.

I wonder if I even ever felt alive.

Tbh my dreams are just to live alone at this point. Move out of my parents house and be independent. Everything else is just... pointless?
No desire to travel alone because I ll just walk around busy tourist spots looking out of place.
No desire to befriend people.
No desire to pursue any hobbies or careers

I feel the same

Find some expensive cope and your goals will come eventually :feelsYall:

I wonder if I even ever felt alive.
2nd year of lock down have me thinking about how it's robbing me of teenage years. But I wonder if I even ever felt alive.

2nd year of lock down have me thinking about how it's robbing me of teenage years. But I wonder if I even ever felt alive.
So you're still like 18 or 19 or something?

Bro 1 advice, leave this place and reduce your internet time. There is still hope for you.

With 19 you can still turn things around. With 25 it's over.

No desire to travel alone because I ll just walk around busy tourist spots looking out of place.
Damn hits pretty hard. I did it though. I went a week to turkey and travelled alone, ate at restaurants alone, etc. It has some advantages like you can decide whatever you do whenever you want without someone else deciding your planning. I plan to do it again in taiwan and basically just cope by eating cheap food all day and maybe trying tinder thete

Damn hits pretty hard. I did it though. I went a week to turkey and travelled alone, ate at restaurants alone, etc. It has some advantages like you can decide whatever you do whenever you want without someone else deciding your planning. I plan to do it again in taiwan and basically just cope by eating cheap food all day and maybe trying tinder thete
Doesn't it bother you that most are with girls and family?

Don't forget: The most beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone.

Doesn't it bother you that most are with girls and family?

Don't forget: The most beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone.
Well I don't mind if they're with family but it does hurt if I see couples together enjoying their holiday. You have to take that into account and it can really get you down. But a part of me still enjoys being immersed in different cultures and seeing all kinds of people, making selfies in front of architecture and highlights, etc. Even though I am alone, I still like being adventurous. I won't let girls take that away from me.

I can find myself in this masterpiece.