Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any attempt at self-improvement is met with futility

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Days tick on by and I feel like I've achieved nothing; only for more days to siphon past my fingers as I try and recuperate my thoughts.
It feels like you're a donkey and you have to hallucinate your own carrot and stick. At least as an incel, there's no incentive to improve. Your face stains any and all hard work you could possibly put in. People associate your ugliness with whatever accomplishments you make, and it renders it all futile.

A tall handsome chad could breathe and be swarmed with opportunities and women that like him. A foid could accomplish something big and it would be celebrated simply due to the fact that she's female. A normie can network and 'find their passion', and they would be accepted with some effort. For an incel, there's nothing but the cold grip of the grind, we're dispensable, disposable, left out to bake like garbage rotting in the sun - any achievements are overshadowed by the topology of our skull and the mesh of flesh on our faces.

I put in the work, I did the research, I tried to improve myself... but there's nothing waiting for me. There is no goal to chase, no kiss on the cheek, no handshake or pat on the back. After all of that self-improvement, I find myself in exactly the same position as when I started - looking in the mirror, wondering why it had to be this way.

Last edited:
i met few of my looksmaxx goals last year, fixed my face a bit. paid a skin doc to get rid of nasty ass skintags and othershit for like $300
just need to get rid of useless darkcircles(thanks to loser curry genetics)

height i cant do shit and have too much pride to get the LL surgery

Days tick on by and I feel like I've achieved nothing; only for more days to siphon past my fingers as I try and recuperate my thoughts.
It feels like you're a donkey and you have to hallucinate your own carrot and stick. At least as an incel, there's no incentive to improve. Your face stains any and all hard work you could possibly put in. People associate your ugliness with whatever accomplishments you make, and it renders it all futile.

A tall handsome chad could breathe and be swarmed with opportunities and women that like him. A foid could accomplish something big and it would be celebrated simply due to the fact that she's female. A normie can network and 'find their passion', and they would be accepted with some effort. For an incel, there's nothing but the cold grip of the grind, we're dispensable, disposable, left out to bake like garbage rotting in the sun - any achievements are overshadowed by the topology of our skull and the mesh of flesh on our faces.

I put in the work, I did the research, I tried to improve myself... but there's nothing waiting for me. There is no goal to chase, no kiss on the cheek, no handshake or pat on the back. After all of that self-improvement, I find myself in exactly the same position as when I started - looking in the mirror, wondering why it had to be this way.

These days, I just want to look young, looking old is depressing sub-5 or not.

I'm lean with some muscle. I starvemaxxed and then gymmaxxed.
Even though gymmaxxing would not help you ascend/fix bone structure, starvemaxxing is not the way to go when it comes to building muscle mass/getting fit since your body retains onto more fat since it thinks it's starving. And also from what I learned is that since no one will ever compliment you accomplishments, I started to go to the gym for myself since I like the way I feel after. It's still annoying to see Staceys go in there and do literally nothing except squat in their underwear while in front of chad. What were your gym numbers/weight amounts?