Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear females of IncelTears

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
You will never be a real Stacy. You have no angel skull, you have no bunda, you have no titties.

Chads are repulsed by you. You pile on the makeup and insta filters but it's not enough. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Chads to sniff out Stacy with incredible efficiency. You might catfish him but the second he sees his Tinder date he'll bolt.

This is your fate. There is no turning back.

IK. He looks like the typical autistcel. Shitty eye area and unshaved stubble.
Mentalcel.png
Lol

Bodydysmorphiacel @HiddenUzer

Anorexiccel @Reclusemaxer

Shizophreniccel @Sneir

Borderlinecel @Incelius Savage

You might catfish him but the second he sees his Tinder date he'll bolt.
I hate ITwhores as much as the next guy, but this is teracopium. He'll bolt after cooming inside her.

Dear whale size,rotting fish smelling toilets of IncelTears go kys (in video game) . :chad: doesn't want your stinking,cum glazed rotting holes​

Fixed it for ya

Holy shit this is making them seethe so hard :feelskek:
I mean it's nothing compared to what they say to incels

Water thread, in my opinion. :smonk:

Still funny though to see them mad, even if the thread probably belongs in the Lounge. :feelskek:

I don't understand the obsession of graycels with IT

You will never be a real Stacy. You have no angel skull, you have no bunda, you have no titties.

Chads are repulsed by you. You pile on the makeup and insta filters but it's not enough. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Chads to sniff out Stacy with incredible efficiency. You might catfish him but the second he sees his Tinder date he'll bolt.

This is your fate. There is no turning back.
WTF is a bunda