Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dear Leanmaxers, you were right. Faceism is a thing

L

Lubricure

Veteran
★★★★★
I have always been convinced that muscle mass alone was more important than body fat percentage, but I have now changed my mind after my experiment.

Faceism is a thing and female mechanisms are truly unmerciful in assessing facial traits and millimeters of bone. I have subjected myself to an intense defattening program in order to discover my limit. As I lose fat, I saw and less and less hostility and disgust signals from people.

I´m still not at the end of this process, but I hope to reach a point of “perfect indifference”, as it means probably less problems in climbing the career ladder.

Just wanted to share in the hope you might find such thing useful and have some feedback about your daily experience with it.

interesting. Lucky for me I don't have a fat face, but I do have a weak physeak

Prettyboy>chad when going after cute emo girls

i hope fucking so if leanmaxing wont work then nothing will

interesting. Lucky for me I don't have a fat face, but I do have a weak physeak

Thanks. I don´t have a fat face either, at least in a strict sense. I´m realizing the fat was, let´s say, hidden, instead.

Have you tried gymcelling and buffmax?

Prettyboy>chad when going after cute emo girls

Right, but I´m afraid it´s too late for cute emo girls. The times we live in are too messed up. Better that those lolis get genetically engineered asap.

i hope fucking so if leanmaxing wont work then nothing will

Eh, I hope it works. I don´t expect my life will change upside down, but at least some improvement worth of doing all of that. Ragefuel when you see landwhales ransacking the junk food aisle at the supermarket and facing no consequence in real life.

It's the number 1 killer of looks. Foids with fat faces can do way better than fat face men, but to most of us foids with lean faces look way hotter.

main-qimg-57a12a3cb951733857801187e84ee73a

2a0a8fafaafc50fd3452b66ea72cb821.jpg

9d425d3c9b5d5118c90eb8f2718e4e05.jpg

bloated-puffy-face-vs-skinny-thin-face-before-and-after.jpg

Leanmaxxing has done jack shit for me and I was severely underweight at one point.

Thanks. I don´t have a fat face either, at least in a strict sense. I´m realizing the fat was, let´s say, hidden, instead.

Have you tried gymcelling and buffmax?

Right, but I´m afraid it´s too late for cute emo girls. The times we live in are too messed up. Better that those lolis get genetically engineered asap.

Eh, I hope it works. I don´t expect my life will change upside down, but at least some improvement worth of doing all of that. Ragefuel when you see landwhales ransacking the junk food aisle at the supermarket and facing no consequence in real life.
I haven't gymcelled with enough eating long enough to get good results, I haven't managed yet to do that and school together

I have always been convinced that muscle mass alone was more important than body fat percentage, but I have now changed my mind after my experiment.

Faceism is a thing and female mechanisms are truly unmerciful in assessing facial traits and millimeters of bone. I have subjected myself to an intense defattening program in order to discover my limit. As I lose fat, I saw and less and less hostility and disgust signals from people.

I´m still not at the end of this process, but I hope to reach a point of “perfect indifference”, as it means probably less problems in climbing the career ladder.

Just wanted to share in the hope you might find such thing useful and have some feedback about your daily experience with it.

Yeah bro, in the last 2 months I've lost 11kg (down to 75kg from 86). My face looks leaner and so far people have actually been nicer to me. I'm going to continue until I reach 72kg

Idk about faceism, but fascism on the other hand..

Yeah bro, in the last 2 months I've lost 11kg (down to 75kg from 86). My face looks leaner and so far people have actually been nicer to me. I'm going to continue until I reach 72kg

height?

It's the number 1 killer of looks. Foids with fat faces can do way better than fat face men, but to most of us foids with lean faces look way hotter.

main-qimg-57a12a3cb951733857801187e84ee73a

2a0a8fafaafc50fd3452b66ea72cb821.jpg

9d425d3c9b5d5118c90eb8f2718e4e05.jpg

bloated-puffy-face-vs-skinny-thin-face-before-and-after.jpg

Those pics are seriously impressive. The first man changed radically. You're definitely right.

Good to know, your results are great. I have lost about 5kg of fat since the start, but I want to go down until I get a sixpack, always if I can get one. In any case, I know in advance there are no crunches for my face.

Idk about faceism, but fascism on the other hand..

Nice one. :feelskek: I came up with this word, but I discovered it existed already...

Leanmaxxing has done jack shit for me and I was severely underweight at one point.

I considered this possibility, I don't lie. I will be careful not to anorexiamax, and anyway I follow a balanced diet.

Last edited:

72kg at 6ft is kinda skinny. More fitting for a 5ft8 guy.

fwiw I was 69kg at 5ft9 at age 24 and was considered too skinny by foids.

I was always deluded and wanted to cope on thinking that body matters because you can change that and get at least a decent physique after years of lifting. Nope, all that lifting weights with an ugly face will do is make you be a
feels-guy-no-gf.jpg

I was always deluded and wanted to cope on thinking that body matters because you can change that and get at least a decent physique after years of lifting. Nope, all that lifting weights with an ugly face will do is make you be a
feels-guy-no-gf.jpg

Psychological projection. Because we like women with good bodies, we think they like the same.

A good body is just the cherry on top for women. They prefer face, height = BONES with the novelty of thick, good head hair.

Once you get below 16% body fat, i.e. when you have visible abs (except if you're a twig, in which case you might never see them), you'll have a pretty good idea of whether further leanmaxxing will help you ascend, or just be a waste of effort as far as that's concerned. If you're a subhuman with a two-pack, chances are when you get a six-pack, you'll remain subhuman.

How lean your face looks is determined more by bone structure and fat distribution (genetic traits) than overall body fat percentage. If you have a thin skull and a tendency to store fat on your face, your face won't look lean unless you diet down to something crazy like 6% body fat, in which case your dick might stop working, and the rest of your body will look weird as hell.

Once you get below 16% body fat, i.e. when you have visible abs (except if you're a twig, in which case you might never see them), you'll have a pretty good idea of whether further leanmaxxing will help you ascend, or just be a waste of effort as far as that's concerned. If you're a subhuman with a two-pack, chances are when you get a six-pack, you'll remain subhuman.

How lean your face looks is determined more by bone structure and fat distribution (genetic traits) than overall body fat percentage. If you have a thin skull and a tendency to store fat on your face, your face won't look lean unless you diet down to something crazy like 6% body fat, in which case your dick might stop working, and the rest of your body will look weird as hell.

I´m probably already below 16% body fat as I can see my abs, even if the definitions is not certainly the best. Technically speaking, everybody has a sixpack, according to what I have read. I don´t have any fancy expectation because I don´t know how much fat there´s still in my face and what my end result could ever be, because nobody in my family has ever tried to leanmax. Having no term of comparison, it´s like wandering in an uncharted territory. However, you have a point. At abysmal fat percentages I would risk to alienmax than leanmax, and it´s not worth it, considering it is also highly unhealthy.

I´m probably already below 16% body fat as I can see my abs, even if the definitions is not certainly the best. Technically speaking, everybody has a sixpack, according to what I have read. I don´t have any fancy expectation because I don´t know how much fat there´s still in my face and what my end result could ever be, because nobody in my family has ever tried to leanmax. Having no term of comparison, it´s like wandering in an uncharted territory. However, you have a point. At abysmal fat percentages I would risk to alienmax than leanmax, and it´s not worth it, considering it is also highly unhealthy.
I'm in the same boat. I have a two-pack while everyone in my family who doesn't have cancer is either chubby or obese, with only one exception that I can recall. While it's nice getting validation from your aunts, cousins, and such for being the only remotely athletic-looking person in the house, there is no gym for your face.

I'm in the same boat. I have a two-pack while everyone in my family who doesn't have cancer is either chubby or obese, with only one exception that I can recall. While it's nice getting validation from your aunts, cousins, and such for being the only remotely athletic-looking person in the house, there is no gym for your face.

Most of the chubbiness is preventable, but I do understand that people, especially men who can´t see any sexual reward in future, have no real drive to leanmax, and rightly so. I can´t blame them. Validation from family is always good, I personally cherish those moments. I wish you luck with your leanmaxing goals. :feelsokman:

Most of the chubbiness is preventable, but I do understand that people, especially men who can´t see any sexual reward in future, have no real drive to leanmax, and rightly so. I can´t blame them. Validation from family is always good, I personally cherish those moments. I wish you luck with your leanmaxing goals. :feelsokman:
I'm not leanmaxxing at the moment, as I care more about getting stronger right now, but 2 weeks of crash dieting for every 8 weeks of bulking should keep me from turning into a bloated fatcel until I'm happy with my strength stat. My first 8 weeks are almost up, so the time is approaching.

I'm not leanmaxxing at the moment, as I care more about getting stronger right now, but 2 weeks of crash dieting for every 8 weeks of bulking should keep me from turning into a bloated fatcel until I'm happy with my strength stat. My first 8 weeks are almost up, so the time is approaching.

It´s a sound approach. I´ve seen some friends of mine who go to the gym that have bloated in a incredible way. I can´t question the muscle gain, but the result is not pleasing, at least in my opinion. After my leanmaxing is completed, I´ll start gaining muscle.

Last edited:
72kg at 6ft is kinda skinny. More fitting for a 5ft8 guy.

fwiw I was 69kg at 5ft9 at age 24 and was considered too skinny by foids.

What about 64kg at 5'6" -5'7" ??

Is there anyway to calculate body fat %?

Last edited:
I read this as fascism.

I just started eating less for leanmaxing. Haven't lost any weight in a week.

kek. a week. try a month.
I was slimish a year ago. I yoyo all the time. Always trying to find the diet that involves chocolate and ice cream that will keep me slim long term JFL.

I was slimish a year ago. I yoyo all the time. Always trying to find the diet that involves chocolate and ice cream that will keep me slim long term JFL.
How about this: eat chocolate and ice cream, but nothing else.

Will you lose weight? Maybe. Will you kick your chocolate and ice cream cravings? Definitely.

Damn bro, how is that even possible?? I thought my metabolism ruins me. Im mostly bones with little muscle.
I dont know man, i was like this for my entire life. My metabolism is too high speed, i eat like a normal person usually.

I dont know man, i was like this for my entire life. My metabolism is too high speed, i eat like a normal person usually.
Try consuming 5000 calories a day

Wtf do you even eat to intake that much calories?

That's like what, 3 big macs and fries per day with breakfast?
Nope i eat porridge for breakfast just lots of it

I've never had porridge tbh

Is it really that fattening?
Its not fattening but i eat it for the carbs and calories, after ive the porridge i eat 8 whole eggs