Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Dear Mr.FBI Officer...

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
Your wife has cheated on you with more men than the amount on this forum. During high school, she would wear the most revealing and slutty clothing possible and had the nickname of 'jail-bait'! She must've taken around a hundred cocks at that time. It only got worse at college. Her only standards were to be above 6 foot and 8/10. She accepted Jocks, Jerks, and Criminals, while leaving 'nice' men like you in the dust. How could such a woman care about personality, back when she actually had far more power than she does now (Ignoring the fact that she has had and will always have more power in any given day of her life that all the power YOU'VE had in your WHOLE life?) Now that she needs some betabux, she has chosen you. Why? Because you are gullible, and easily manipulable. It's only a matter of time before divorce rapes you, and (in some cases quite literally) flushes all your wealth down the drain and reduces you to a husk, almost literally. Your wife's (not yours biologically) daughters will fall in the path, while your wife's son will follow yours. Seeing such, you have two choices:
  1. Continue down this suicidal path, leading to nothing good.
  2. CHOose to make a difEReNCe, not only for you, but for all INCelistanis.
Your move.

(Based on https://incels.is/threads/hi-mr-fbi-we-are-just-a-banana-selling-forum.38513/#post-674578)

-ProudIncelistani

Last edited:
Join the best or die like the rest!

@Raiden Bruh.

whats with the fbi posting, did something happen while i was sleeping

No i think its the canada van attack, somebody
made this,
Facebook post

I think its fake but some people are convinced that its real.