Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dear pajeets, poopoos, raheeshes, and curries. Stop worshipping obese white woman.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Yes, I'm talking to you, jeet. I'm talking to you, motherfucker who sends 1,000 DMs to mid white bitches. I'm talking to you, guy who asks to see bob and vagene.
Please, QUIT worshipping white women. I swear to God, you guys will see the ugliest, most cottage cheese cellulite ridden bitch who smells of old milk and yeast infection, and you will WORSHIP HER. I mean, is it just your culture or something to be the biggest simps in the world? Or do you guys genuinely see every white bitch as an 8/10 just because of their white skin?
Yeah, simps aren't just one race. But usually when I see the most clapped white bitch receiving "omg so beautiful uwu uwu" under her post, it's usually one of you motherfuckers. And please, fucking stop bro. ESPECIALLY if you're on here, you should know better.
Women already have an ego that's more inflated than the US economy and yet here you pooflingers are handing out compliments like halloween candy.
Stop being simps.

niggas just trying to ascend, dont hate

This thread applies to niggers as well.

Only way moving forward is to exterminate these simpy lowlife pajeets.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don’t think they’re on this site

If you’re on here then you’re blackpilled so you wouldn’t do those bluepilled simping for cumskinned whales

Nigs simp too sometimes (especially for their baby mamas) but curries are the worst when it comes to this.
Whites are Gods compared to pooniggers. A white landwhale has better genes than all of curryland.

Whites are Gods compared to pooniggers. A white landwhale has better genes than all of curryland.
Who cares? Worshipping people for their genes is gay and cringe, especially if it's people who hate you.

None of the curries you are calling out are here you retard,almost every curry here is blackpilled,go post this ont Twitter

None of the curries you are calling out are here you retard,almost every curry here is blackpilled,go post this ont Twitter
Shut up faggot I'll post whatever I want.

Shut up faggot I'll post whatever I want.
Ahh it's cool that you joined in on the recent curry hate,imagine being white and still being an incel.go seamaxx you faggot.You must be a deformed looking low t soy motherfker that looks worse than blackopscel and yet you are here calling out curries acting like you are superior to the currycels here.You are still an incel that will never touch pussy.Ignoring low IQ dimwits like you that constantly make curryhate posts

Ahh it's cool that you joined in on the recent curry hate,imagine being white and still being an incel.go seamaxx you faggot.You must be a deformed looking low t soy motherfker that looks worse than blackopscel and yet you are here calling out curries acting like you are superior to the currycels here.You are still an incel that will never touch pussy.Ignoring low IQ dimwits like you that constantly make curryhate posts
Kek I knew you would be butthurt
Keep crying faggot

Ahh, so this explains why my post struck a nerve
You're the simping poopooboy that I talked about

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 23
Yes, I'm talking to you, jeet. I'm talking to you, motherfucker who sends 1,000 DMs to mid white bitches. I'm talking to you, guy who asks to see bob and vagene.
Please, QUIT worshipping white women. I swear to God, you guys will see the ugliest, most cottage cheese cellulite ridden bitch who smells of old milk and yeast infection, and you will WORSHIP HER. I mean, is it just your culture or something to be the biggest simps in the world? Or do you guys genuinely see every white bitch as an 8/10 just because of their white skin?
Yeah, simps aren't just one race. But usually when I see the most clapped white bitch receiving "omg so beautiful uwu uwu" under her post, it's usually one of you motherfuckers. And please, fucking stop bro. ESPECIALLY if you're on here, you should know better.
Women already have an ego that's more inflated than the US economy and yet here you pooflingers are handing out compliments like halloween candy.
Stop being simps.

This whole thread gave me a good laugh

white women have god complex

this applies to anyone simping for landwhales or ugly foids in general

Kys op, curries here don’t worship landwhales, fuck off and post it on Reddit or other plate forms. Racebaiting fucker.

AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE MICHAEL JONES FORM THE IRS AND ASKING FOR TARGET GIFT CARD

I don’t think they’re on this site

If you’re on here then you’re blackpilled so you wouldn’t do those bluepilled simping for cumskinned whales
Dude half the pfps on here are foids

Curries worship top 1% white stacies not landwhales, even in vids where curries are seen chasing white cunts they're mostly stacies

Kys op, curries here don’t worship landwhales, fuck off and post it on Reddit or other plate forms. Racebaiting fucker.
MADARCHOD MOTHERFUCK BLOODY SON OF BITCH

HELLO THIS IS MICROSOFT YOU HAVE VIRUS PLEASE GIVE 10 DOLLAR GIFT CARD AND BOB AND VAGENEA

HELLO BEAUTIFUL WHITE GIRL PLEASE SENDING FEET PICS IM KISSING YOUR FEET FUCK FUCK FUCK SEX SEX SEX

BLOODY FUCK BASTERD BITCH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE MICHAEL JONES FORM THE IRS AND ASKING FOR TARGET GIFT CARD
Lmaooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back