Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Death is good

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
I consider death to be necessary to disallow the possibility of infinite suffering, I'm more scared of life than death, all of my worries are within life, terrible things can only happen in life, death is necessary to save poor souls from all the possible things in existence

In this realm of reality, whatever can happen, may happen, if it's theoretically possible it can happen, that's not good, not good at all, it means there's nothing inherent to reality that'd stop an evil entity from capturing you and torturing you as long as it wants, there's nothing stopping you from being born the ultimate truecel saint of all time, the only thing that can save you from such nightmare-fuel scenarios is death, if death didn't exist or you were made unable to die, nothing would ever end, including the worst possible situations, the evil entity could torture you for eternity

Even not considering these supernatural thoughts, death is still good, it heals scars, traumas and bad memories that could've never been healed with time, death is rejuvenation, if old people never died we would've never progressed because some traumas, beliefs and thinking patterns are so strongly engraved in our heads that can never be changed without being deleted altogether by death

I'm more afraid of death not being real/ supernatural/ afterlife than I am of materialist death

Last edited:

I consider death to be necessary to disallow the possibility of infinite suffering
That is only a certainty if consciousness ceases to persist after death in all forms. For all we know, consciousness could be some mysterious "dark energy"-esque force that somehow carries some kind of imprinting from your life (probably in the form of an altered, but detectable, energy wave signature), so that where ever the "soul," or carrier of your extra-corporeal consciousness (if such a thing can mechanistically exist), could conceivably go, "you" too would go there in some form or another.

That is only a certainty if consciousness ceases to persist after death in all forms. For all we know, consciousness could be some mysterious "dark energy"-esque force that somehow carries some kind of imprinting from your life (probably in the form of an altered, but detectable, energy wave signature), so that where ever the "soul," or carrier of your extra-corporeal consciousness (if such a thing can mechanistically exist), could conceivably go, "you" too would go there in some form or another.
The problem with that is the definitions of "you" and "your consciousness"

The problem with that is the definitions of "you" and "your consciousness"

Well, to be frank, I haven't defined them. But there is at least one set of definitions that makes the mechanism of extra-corporeal consciousness coherent and tenable. It would be a bit like video game logic - it makes sense inside of the game world.

Well, to be frank, I haven't defined them. But there is at least one set of definitions that makes the mechanism of extra-corporeal consciousness coherent and tenable. It would be a bit like video game logic - it makes sense inside of the game world.
Even if death is just a memory wipe it's still better than no death