Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Death is the equaliser

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Doesn't matter if you're a subhuman incel NEET who played vidya his whole life or a chad who fucked a hundred women and lived a lavish lifestyle. Every single person will face death and return to the dirt, your experiences only matter moment by moment but in the end you lose all your memories and any impact you had in this world will be erased and forgotten a few centuries afterwards (assuming you had kids).

So why even give a fuck whether chad or stacy has a better life than you? We all face the same reaper regardless of status, experience, relationships, money, privellage etc..

Take the nihlist pill and let your worries and anxieties fade away, life is not meant to be taken seriously boyos, just relax and do whatever you want, none of it will matter in the end anyway.

Yes true,we have a saying about this here. No matter what you are you will die. agepill is worst

I'm not exactly a Nihilist, but I mostly agree. Comparing yourself to other males is borderline masochism, happiness only exists in the moment that you're feeling it(and it's mostly an illusion, a -1+1 that feels like a 0+1), and all achievements are transitory.

It's not a cope, it's a literal fact lmao

Memories are not permanent and they have no transcendent value. There are many old former chads and stacies with Alzheimers who can't even recall their past experiences, so what value did them having copius sex during their youth have in the moments they are old or dead?

cope
RDC_5_0.JPG

Incel's grave
1034710081.jpg

Chad's grave

True, though I still can't override my human nature to remove anxiety and not feel bad about the absence of foid holes.

Why don't you become the equalizER yourself?

This.

It's not the end that matters, it's the duration. Your time spent here. We spend our lives being bullied,ostracized,rotting away,coping and then die a virgin, alone and miserable. While Chad lives it up,bullies other people and gets praised for it,gets his dick wet every single second of his life, gets to have a family and dies a happy man with his family right with him on his death bed.

It doesn't matter if we all die the same way, it's that we don't get to live the same way. That's the issue. So yes OP you are coping and coping REALLY hard right now.

>death is le great equaliser bro! Le I have just read le works of le Nietzsche and le Stirner in le school so I know le nothing matters
Soyboy by tullamoredew dc79c49

This.

It's not the end that matters, it's the duration. Your time spent here. We spend our lives being bullied,ostracized,rotting away,coping and then die a virgin, alone and miserable. While Chad lives it up,bullies other people and gets praised for it,gets his dick wet every single second of his life, gets to have a family and dies a happy man with his family right with him on his death bed.

It doesn't matter if we all die the same way, it's that we don't get to live the same way. That's the issue. So yes OP you are coping and coping REALLY hard right now.

None of that shit matters when both you and chad are rotting in the dirt for eternity.

Life is objectively meaningless, that's not a cope it's a fact. You're letting your ape emotions cloud your logical judgement, no one will give a fuck about anything when the universe itself ends.

This.

The past doesn't matter, at least not in the sense that it's something quantifiable and real. If you feel alright right now, great, if not then just focus on fixing that. When you're dead you won't care, and the past isn't relevant, just pay attention to the present.

Huge cope... for now

Come the future tho, ur right this wont matter at all

Eventually we'll all be forgotten though. This lifespan is nothing considering the time you will be in the ground

yeah have fun rotting alone in your room while normies are out having the time of their lives fucking like rabbits and making unforgetable memories for their short life

nice cope btw

Eventually cucked scientists will find a way to prevent aging and chads can bang sluts for eternity and we will be incels for eternity.

Might aswell relax and let chad fuck all the bitches...

Might aswell not worry about eating food because will die anyways.

Playstation platinums are forever.

This is why I am turned on by female autopsies. Fit young Stacy, getting a train ran on her by incel autopsy doctors.

the present matters and the present is shit for incels and good for chad and women (in western society hot foids prob live better than chad these days) so like why would i care when im dead, now is important