Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish death on my 6’8 high school bully

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★
THAT MOTHERFUCKER MAADE EVERY SINGLE WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE HELL HE TEAMED UP WITH HIS FRIENDS TO MOG ME LAUGH AT ME AND TRASH TALK, THEY WOULD GRAB ME IN A CHOKE HOLD DURING BREAKS AND TRY TO PUT ME ON THE GROUND, DURING MUNCH THEY POUR APPLE JUICE ALL OVER ME WHEN IM JUST TRYING TO FUCKING EAT I CANT EVEN BE SPARED AND NIW I FOUND PUT HE HAS A STACY WHITE GF FUCK HIM TO HELL, AND I ONE DAY OVERHEARD HIS SLIGHTLY SHORTER BUT STILL CHAD FRIEND SAY ‘LOOKSMAXXING’ IRL, THE BULLYS END UP HAVING BAD LIFES IS PURE BULLSHIT TO KEEP YOU CUCKED GOD HAS HIS FAVOURITES AND EACH DAY HES MAKES IT CLEARER AND CLEARER IF I EVER GO FULL ER THOSE FUCKING COCKROACHES WILL BE FIRST (to get griefed in Minecraft)
IMG 0494

Last edited:
You should decapitate him and kick his head around like a football (in Postal 2).

Humans are truly disgusting creatures. They will take advantage of you if they sense weakness.

While he was belittling you, making you feel like a beta male, he was fucking your oneitis. Never forget this on the day you decide to go ER. Show no mercy on tallfags.

Pull a Columbine in roblox highschool

FUCKING KILL THEM
SHOW NO MERCY
BURN THEM TILL THERE'S NO MORE THAN ASHES LEFT (In GTA V)
DO IT!!!!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER MAADE EVERY SINGLE WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE HELL HE TEAMED UP WITH HIS FRIENDS TO MOG ME LAUGH AT ME AND TRASH TALK, THEY WOULD GRAB ME IN A CHOKE HOLD DURING BREAKS AND TRY TO PUT ME ON THE GROUND, DURING MUNCH THEY POUR APPLE JUICE ALL OVER ME WHEN IM JUST TRYING TO FUCKING EAT I CANT EVEN BE SPARED AND NIW I FOUND PUT HE HAS A STACY WHITE GF FUCK HIM TO HELL, AND I ONE DAY OVERHEARD HIS SLIGHTLY SHORTER BUT STILL CHAD FRIEND SAY ‘LOOKSMAXXING’ IRL, THE BULLYS END UP HAVING BAD LIFES IS PURE BULLSHIT TO KEEP YOU CUCKED GOD HAS HIS FAVOURITES AND EACH DAY HES MAKES IT CLEARER AND CLEARER IF I EVER GO FULL ER THOSE FUCKING COCKROACHES WILL BE FIRST (to get griefed in Minecraft)
View attachment 1098334
Find his address where he lives and send him one of those boxes with a big piece of poop in it. There are services that will send the poop for you if you pay them a fee.

Last edited:
Here are some other options, keep in mind you should use a proxy and a VPN for these things, as well as having anti-marlware and anti-virus software installed on your browser and computer. Keep in mind I am taking about simulating this in the video games known as Grand Theft Auto V and Minecraft, which are only video games and not real life.

- If they have a website they use for personal things or a business, attack it with a DDOS during a time of importance (like if they have a small business site, shut it down during peak hours or during a sale like Black Friday).

- If you have their social media accounts, you can catfish with fake profiles and get sensitive images, which with you can blackmail them or extort them for things, or just make them suffer and squirm with the threat over their heads.

- Alternatively, if you have their social media account, you can harass them with sock accounts.

- If you have their contact information such as an email address and phone number, you can inundate them with spam emails and scam emails. Fill their inbox with worthless shit and sign them up for every ad site that you see.

- If you have a physical address such as a home, a place of business, or a PO Box you can sign that up for a bunch of spam and scam mail too, so that they constantly receive useless bullshit that fills their mailbox.

- If they have a workplace or coworkers that you can contact either anonymously or with a sock account, or they have a social media, you can attempt to cause a fake rumor to spread about them being a criminal (or something like a pedo or racist or zoophile or whatever) in an attempt to cancel them and/or get them fired from their jobs.

- With social media accounts, personal contact methods like phone number and email, and especially pictures of them, you can anonymously doxx them on sites like 4chan and hopefully some of the users will harass the person online.

It sucks when someone has life on easy mode (6'8 chad) yet chooses to use that life to hurt others. Dude could basically have a harem of chicks around him all the time and become a CEO and make millions of $$$ doing very little, but instead puts effort into putting down subhuman men.

Life is such a joke, I wish manlets weren't outcasted and given such poor disadvantages

Here are some other options, keep in mind you should use a proxy and a VPN for these things, as well as having anti-marlware and anti-virus software installed on your browser and computer. Keep in mind I am taking about simulating this in the video games known as Grand Theft Auto V and Minecraft, which are only video games and not real life.

- If they have a website they use for personal things or a business, attack it with a DDOS during a time of importance (like if they have a small business site, shut it down during peak hours or during a sale like Black Friday).

- If you have their social media accounts, you can catfish with fake profiles and get sensitive images, which with you can blackmail them or extort them for things, or just make them suffer and squirm with the threat over their heads.

- Alternatively, if you have their social media account, you can harass them with sock accounts.

- If you have their contact information such as an email address and phone number, you can inundate them with spam emails and scam emails. Fill their inbox with worthless shit and sign them up for every ad site that you see.

- If you have a physical address such as a home, a place of business, or a PO Box you can sign that up for a bunch of spam and scam mail too, so that they constantly receive useless bullshit that fills their mailbox.

- If they have a workplace or coworkers that you can contact either anonymously or with a sock account, or they have a social media, you can attempt to cause a fake rumor to spread about them being a criminal (or something like a pedo or racist or zoophile or whatever) in an attempt to cancel them and/or get them fired from their jobs.

- With social media accounts, personal contact methods like phone number and email, and especially pictures of them, you can anonymously doxx them on sites like 4chan and hopefully some of the users will harass the person online.
It seems hard to sign them up for stuff with email as places seem to try to verify with texts. Are there other ways?

I wish I could stab such people. Could tbh if he is based near London. Hate seeing injustice and bullies succeed in life.

Find his address where he lives and send him one of those boxes with a big piece of poop in it. There are services that will send the poop for you if you pay them a fee.

Based DarkTriadmaxxers. We will no longer be victims, it's time for us to FIGHT BACK (IN GTA). :lasereyes::feelsping:

Don't let your dream be dream (just joking)

the hardest pill to shallow as an adult is that bullies are never gonna face consequences for their actions :feelsrope:

View attachment 1098334
How old are you now? Is this in the US, UK?

It would be great if law enforcement took these bullies as seriously, and gave them PRISON TIME, as they do when the aftermath happens.

From your description, this person should be charged with intimidation, battery, and harassment. Maybe you should report him now for those offences.

How old are you now? Is this in the US, UK?
UK
It would be great if law enforcement took these bullies as seriously, and gave them PRISON TIME, as they do when the aftermath happens.

From your description, this person should be charged with intimidation, battery, and harassment. Maybe you should report him now for those offences.

I hope they get the acid attack treatment.

View attachment 1098334
let’s hope he dies

Life is such a joke, I wish manlets weren't outcasted and given such poor disadvantages
It's due to human nature tbh.
It would more or less be the same if we were in the neolithic (in fact it would be worse).

Damn you had a chad bully?
That sucks..