Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

death to islam

dark sorcerer

dark sorcerer

Greycel
Why is Islam not considered a crime like Nazism and not exterminated like Nazism was?

Because muh allah

Islam is the most based religion there is.

i wouldn't care about Islam if their immigrants didn't bring it to Europe and North America.

Because cucks like you who complain about Islam's "female rights problem" and enjoy sucking on stinky zionist dicks - are actually the minority.

Because cucks like you who complain about Islam's "female rights problem" and enjoy sucking on stinky zionist dicks - are actually the minority.
no 1 overgeneralization and purposeful misinterpretation award goes to you

no 1 overgeneralization and purposeful misinterpretation award goes to you
Are you implying that Western Judeo-Christian liberalism is better for men?

Please explain to me how getting cucked by BBC, sucking off your Jew boss so he'll give you a shekel, and simping for OnlyFans whores on Insta - is good? But Islam - is bad?

Are you implying that Western Judeo-Christian liberalism is better for men?

Please explain to me how getting cucked by BBC, sucking off your Jew boss so he'll give you a shekel, and simping for OnlyFans whores on Insta - is good? But Islam - is bad?
i am not, but you are implying an absolute binary system where you either like islam or you are a neoliberal

It's just another Abrahamic religion, designed with the intention of enslaving multiple races, nations, cultures, etc. & eroding them away.

Why is Islam not considered a crime like Nazism and not exterminated like Nazism was?
Based death to all Muslims and all Muslims need to be sent to gas chambers and exterminated.

inceldom discussed :dab:

It's just another Abrahamic religion, designed with the intention of enslaving multiple races, nations, cultures, etc. & eroding them away.
Muslims are invading countries and bringing Sharia law which is a danger to freedom

i wouldn't care about Islam if their immigrants didn't bring it to Europe and North America.
Well white folks invaded Muslims countries so that’s karma for Muslims immigrating to white countries.

i am not, but you are implying an absolute binary system where you either like islam or you are a neoliberal
there exists a binary beyond those but the people that shit on islam shit on it because of le foid rights and le being antisemetic or le pedos, so naturally those types tend to be neocon, neolib hacks.

Islam is based, muslims are not because theyre rapefugees

Islam is the most antagonistic belief to western faggotry, it would be cool if there was a white Islamist nation where we abuse women

Basically the same tbh
And who do you think brings them here retard, america implants a jewish state and then bombs a bunch of arab states and then takes the survivors and immigrates them to NA/EU where they are doomed to be cucked by white chad. I would have prefered to just be left alone without jews or westerners subverting the government via CIA and then giving us the privilege of living in land of homos and queers

And who do you think brings them here retard,
1. We've never interacted before, no need to provoke here.
2. Yes, I am aware of (((who))) brings them here.
america implants a jewish state
Both of which, I oppose.
and then bombs a bunch of arab states and then takes the survivors and immigrates them to NA/EU where they are doomed to be cucked by white chad. I would have prefered to just be left alone without jews or westerners subverting the government via CIA and then giving us the privilege of living in land of homos and queers
This isn't my fault, and the working-class Whites have suffered because of this.

1. We've never interacted before, no need to provoke here.
2. Yes, I am aware of (((who))) brings them here.

Both of which, I oppose.

This isn't my fault, and the working-class Whites have suffered because of this.
I wasn't blaming any whitecels on here didnt mean to be hostile brocel. I feel bad for working class whites because they are being replaced, but at the end of the day the people who are responsible are elite goyim and jews and there is nothing average people can do so we are doomed to just cope on here until we no longer exist.

The most brootal blackpill is that the toxicity of modern ideals are spreading a lot of foids from my culture adopt modern (((values))) and repeat the cycle, which creates a never ending cycle of resentment between racial groups and creates a never ending need to replace natives. Its a brootal cycle and things will never change :feelscry:

What’s with islam hating recently in this forum?

because both are based and you are a cuck greycel?

because both are based and you are a cuck greycel?

People can believe what they want but all I know is Islam is a cope, like many other religions.

after palestine is levelled they should bulldoze all the buildings into the sea and then build beach front properties

And who do you think brings them here retard, america implants a jewish state and then bombs a bunch of arab states and then takes the survivors and immigrates them to NA/EU where they are doomed to be cucked by white chad. I would have prefered to just be left alone without jews or westerners subverting the government via CIA and then giving us the privilege of living in land of homos and queers

Buddhism is the only good religion it giga mogs Abrahamism.

They’re trying but won’t succeed inshallah

Muslims are invading countries and bringing Sharia law which is a danger to freedom
What freedom? The women in your family are jumping from cock to cock whilst your sat rotting in the slums of Mumbai on an incel forum complaining about Islam. But at the end of the day you’re a genetically limited hindu dindu whose brain wont allow him to see the bigger picture so i cant blame you.

The only thing I have to admit to Islam is that it also hates jews

Islam is based, muslims are not because theyre rapefugees

Islam is the most antagonistic belief to western faggotry, it would be cool if there was a white Islamist nation where we abuse women
We need to shoot all Muslims with a bulelt and hurry their body in a woodchipper so they don’t rape anymore