Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Deathnic incels mog mayocels

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I know many of you are going to run and say NO right away, but hear me out.

Since there is a deathnic tax (lets say -2), then that means an incel for deathnics is sub5 (for example), and would make the mayocel sub3.

Since sub5 people on average will have higher smv than sub3, then sub5 deathnics will have higher smv than sub3 mayocels.

Therefore deathnic incels are better looking than mayocels (on average).

Yeah I think most deathnics incels are normie tier while mayocels are truly ugly

20210607 182516

high IQ observation, im almost average looking but since im ethnic, im posting here
Why did your change your avi? the old was better. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Cope, its very common for whites have to soy face, and you a mayo doesn't need to be sub3 to be incel, just sub5

I did. You're literally applying your hypothetical "deathnic tax" to white people.

A Deathnic value starting at 5 would decrease by 2 by your logic, yet you state it stays at 5 while white people's decreases by 2.

I screen shotted the original post so you may as well concede defeat.
I can see why you got confused by the post. The 5 and 3 figures are the objective ratings without the deathnic tax. Does that make more sense now?
Cope, its very common for whites have to soy face, and you a mayo doesn't need to be sub3 to be incel, just sub5
Its just a theoretical example, idk what the actual deathnic tax is, or where the boundaries are for each at which point they become incels. But I think we can all agree there is a deathnic tax right?

i agree but sub5 whitecels are incel in the west and sub7 for ethnics so just add 2 to each of your measurements

i agree but sub5 whitecels are incel in the west and sub7 for ethnics so just add 2 to each of your measurements
Idk what the actual figures are. That seems too high to me tbh. But maybe it’s actually gotten that bad. At this rate, we’ll be seeing 8/10 white chads and 10/10 deathnic gigachads in this forum.

As a Snow nigger, i dont have a soy face but i have bug eyes and my eyes are pretty much the exact opposite of hunter eyes plus shit color to them

Over if you’re sub 7 ethnic unless you betabuxx in your native country

As a Snow nigger, i dont have a soy face but i have bug eyes and my eyes are pretty much the exact opposite of hunter eyes plus shit color to them
Eye area is probably the most important part of the face for most people tbh. If they had hunter eyes, they would probably ascend as Chad.
Over if you’re sub 7 ethnic unless you betabuxx in your native country
Normie is the new incel then JFL :feelskek::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Eye area is probably the most important part of the face for most people tbh. If they had hunter eyes, they would probably ascend as Chad.
Also chad has glistening blue or green eyes while my eyes look like what you see when you get off the toilet :lul:

Also chad has glistening blue or green eyes while my eyes look like what you see when you get off the toilet :lul:
Eye color pill is so brootal that most of this forum doesn’t want to accept its true power. They would rope knowing that hitler was right about blue eyes

Since there is a deathnic tax (lets say -2), then that means an incel for deathnics is sub5 (for example)
The deathnic tax is worse than that, being ethnic means you are automatically 0/10, can't mog anyone.

The deathnic tax is worse than that, being ethnic means you are automatically 0/10, can't mog anyone.
Deliberately retarded shitpost.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Glad you could contribute

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
@gymletethnicel
It’s not, here the real data in the subject so you can’t cope anymore with this 0/10 bullshit anymore.

high IQ observation, im almost average looking but since im ethnic, im posting here
Do you live in foreign country? Being ethnic in ethnic country and being white in white country means shit.