Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory (High IQ) Why dating apps are actually GOOD for incels

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
As we know there are only two ways to meet women: either in person through warm approach (talking to females you know on your social circle or a common ground) / cold approach (night/daygame) and online through dating apps.

The first reason that makes online a MUCH better option than real life is

1) Number´s game will DESTROY your social status: "just approach all girls you see bro" will backfire you tremendously since everyone will know you as the desperate creep specially if you are a subhuman,

2) Match counts in perspective : As we know, normies and sub5 males get very few matches compared to Chads and HTNs. However if you think about it, lets say you get a match per week, thats 52 matches per year. Do you honestly think you can have 52 different women irl, in the same year, finding you good looking enough? Impossible

3) Time investment:
On tinder the average man gets 50 swipes every 12 hours so thats basically 100 approaches per day, if you only spent 5 seconds per profile you would only spend 8 minutes swiping on the app daily. Meanwhile on real life this would take an inmense amount of time, energy and balls.

4) Safety
: A high volume of cold approaches will definitely get you in trouble specially if you are sub5 or low trust. Meanwhile on dating apps its very unlikely you´ll get accused for sexual harassment.

5) Morphs : You can edit your dating profile pictures, either by frauding your lifestyle with AI or FaceApp, Remini, etc. Therefore getting a boost on your SMV, something which you cant do on real life.

6) Better for the Mental Health: People who have been rejected on real life know how shitty it is. Suffering through countless rejections its unnecessary and will only destroy any self esteem you had left, meanwhile on dating apps since they put looks as a filter you already passed the visual treshold. Also even if 99% of females swiped left your profile, you cant see any of this nor be brutally rejected in front of everyone else.

7) You must play the game as it is, not as you want it to be: We have to accept it, dating apps are the new norm and as stats say they are only increasing. They are here to stay, forget about "buh muh tradcon wive :soy:" they dont exist and even if they did they wouldnt date any of us.

@DarkStarDown @Awake @Endangered @honorarycurry @beanercel @curryboy @RealSchizo @Grotesque Deformity @LeFrenchCel

If you can have dates on dating apps you're not incel.

How much water can this thread get

Based, completely agree. I made a poll about this a while ago:

No online dating for ur face

If you can have dates on dating apps you're not incel.
You're forgetting (at least) three things:
  • If you "cheated" somehow on your profile (especially about your face/height) then she will most likely reject you IRL
  • If you didn't cheat then she may still reject you because you look different IRL or you're indeed too short or whatever she may decree
  • If you're non-NT then it's just a matter of time before she realizes and eventually rejects you

nothing is good for incels boyo

I agree, it definitely increases our chances of succeeding. But as the others said, if you do get dates you aren't incel. If you're incel, at best you should get a match every month.

Also regarding #1 this only works for chad (we obviously know this) which if your a sub5 YOU WILL be seen as a creep (sad reality) you would be laughed at. Online dating apps also wouldn't work because your looksmatch will be looking for a chadcito to gobble a pito.

Well written post. I disagree with a few parts of it though. You mention the "average man" Most of us here are below average men. Keep in mind that while a normtard may get a few swipes a day, we'll get significantly less to none. Although it's worth a shot to try.

The only issue with this is that the average man doesn't even get a single match even, let alone a sub5. If he gets matched with the female, that same female matched with a hundred other average guys, so your chances are 1 in 100.

Dating apps have made woman more picky with who they date, Even if you manage to get a match once in awhile there is no guarantee they will talk to you and most likely it's accidental misswipe anyways. If your getting dates from a dating app you don't belong here.

High iq my ass nigga this is the lowest iq shit i ever read

Didn't read because I know it's going to be retarded.

If your getting dates from a dating app you don't belong here.
I'm sticking to my guns:
You're forgetting (at least) three things:
  • If you "cheated" somehow on your profile (especially about your face/height) then she will most likely reject you IRL
  • If you didn't cheat then she may still reject you because you look different IRL or you're indeed too short or whatever she may decree
  • If you're non-NT then it's just a matter of time before she realizes and eventually rejects you

Dating apps have made woman more picky with who they date, Even if you manage to get a match once in awhile there is no guarantee they will talk to you and most likely it's accidental misswipe anyways. If your getting dates from a dating app you don't belong here.
Better success rate than irl though, for less money, less time and effort

Well written post. I disagree with a few parts of it though. You mention the "average man" Most of us here are below average men. Keep in mind that while a normtard may get a few swipes a day, we'll get significantly less to none. Although it's worth a shot to try.
That's why i wrote it from my perspective, the perspective of an incel. Taking into account how irl dating would be as pointless yet for more money, more time and worse mental health

As we know there are only two ways to meet women: either in person through warm approach (talking to females you know on your social circle or a common ground) / cold approach (night/daygame) and online through dating apps.

1) Number´s game will DESTROY your social status: "just approach all girls you see bro" will backfire you tremendously since everyone will know you as the desperate creep specially if you are a subhuman,

2) Match counts in perspective : As we know, normies and sub5 males get very few matches compared to Chads and HTNs. However if you think about it, lets say you get a match per week, thats 52 matches per year. Do you honestly think you can have 52 different women irl, in the same year, finding you good looking enough? Impossible

3) Time investment:
On tinder the average man gets 50 swipes every 12 hours so thats basically 100 approaches per day, if you only spent 5 seconds per profile you would only spend 8 minutes swiping on the app daily. Meanwhile on real life this would take an inmense amount of time, energy and balls.

4) Safety
: A high volume of cold approaches will definitely get you in trouble specially if you are sub5 or low trust. Meanwhile on dating apps its very unlikely you´ll get accused for sexual harassment.

5) Morphs : You can edit your dating profile pictures, either by frauding your lifestyle with AI or FaceApp, Remini, etc. Therefore getting a boost on your SMV, something which you cant do on real life.

6) Better for the Mental Health: People who have been rejected on real life know how shitty it is. Suffering through countless rejections its unnecessary and will only destroy any self esteem you had left, meanwhile on dating apps since they put looks as a filter you already passed the visual treshold. Also even if 99% of females swiped left your profile, you cant see any of this nor be brutally rejected in front of everyone else.

7) You must play the game as it is, not as you want it to be: We have to accept it, dating apps are the new norm and as stats say they are only increasing. They are here to stay, forget about "buh muh tradcon wive :soy:" they dont exist and even if they did they wouldnt date any of us.

@DarkStarDown @Awake @Endangered @honorarycurry @beanercel @curryboy @RealSchizo @Grotesque Deformity @LeFrenchCel
Women love dating apps because it gives them the power to reject all ugly men and only accept chads. The game is rigged against us.

Ive done dating apps. Matches you will get but never any dates.
Women will thank you for the likes and never respond after that.
They just want to dwell in their narcissism.

That's why i wrote it from my perspective, the perspective of an incel. Taking into account how irl dating would be as pointless yet for more money, more time and worse mental health
True. I see what you mean now.

cope only irl you stand a chance

cope instead of high IQ, what does it matter that you can photoshop your pictures if when you go on a date the foid will see what you look like anyways? not including baseless shit like "a match a week"

3) Time investment:

4) Safety

I guess you are here because you know that being Incel is hard , rude and sucks !! Thanks man but don't forget where you came from , and don't forget the true nature of the women's.

Most recently, Bumble fired 35% of their employees

what about dudes who are used by women to get free food on a date or check if he suited for betabux role?

doesnt mean theyll swipe on you retard

As we know, normies and sub5 males get very few matches compared to Chads and HTNs.
Very few? I never had a single legit match. Legit being non advert/tranny. And I don't even put my height down, which is my worst feature.

If you get nothing irl you'll get Nothing online