Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debate streamers are a waste of time

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
People like Vaush and similars who have 4 hour streams rumbling about the most pointless shit, canceling someone for something they did 10 years ago or doing debates with other equally terrible debate streamers. Like who has time to watch that shit in full? I get they later upload the highlights to youtube but still the videos are fucking long and doesn't help they constantly get interrumpted by donations so the streamer has to say "Thank you *random username*!" each 5 seconds making it even slower.

For example there's a Mexican called Jerry or Mi vida bajo el puente (My life under the bridge) who is obsessed with Doomentio, a Mexican lolcow. Agreed Doomentio is cringe and I have laughed at his antiques too but for the past years Jerry has dedicated his life to Doomentio so much it feels like he's in love with him kek also the guy is a doctor he should be banging hot nurses instead of making long ass streams criticizing some neonazi cartoon reviewer.

Only andrew tate is worth watching

I find streamers in general to be a waste of time. Many online “creators” talk so damn slow that I have to speed their vids up, even when they’re <20 min. I couldn’t imagine sitting through hours of some faggot just sitting there and talking slowly. Anyone who watches Vaush or similar faggots is spiritually subhuman and must be euthanized

How do people just sit there for hours watching that bs

I find streamers in general to be a waste of time. Many online “creators” talk so damn slow that I have to speed their vids up, even when they’re <20 min. I couldn’t imagine sitting through hours of some faggot just sitting there and talking slowly. Anyone who watches Vaush or similar faggots is spiritually subhuman and must be euthanized
They talk for 3-4 hours and dont say anything, just beat the dead horse. Podcasts now make huge money so every retard jumped on it.

They talk for 3-4 hours and dont say anything, just beat the dead horse. Podcasts now make huge money so every retard jumped on it.
Podcasts are generally something people listen to passively, so listening to an hours-long podcast isn’t nearly as much of a waste of time as tuning into hours of some smooth-brained breadtube faggot debating. Though I don’t understand why anyone cares to listen to gay podcasts when so much good music exists

Waste of time.

Just play video games or watch whatevers your favorite show or spend time on this forum.

Podcasts are generally something people listen to passively, so listening to an hours-long podcast isn’t nearly as much of a waste of time as tuning into hours of some smooth-brained breadtube faggot debating. Though I don’t understand why anyone cares to listen to gay podcasts when so much good music exists

about time wasting, your PFP makes me want to watch amX, it's probably going to have an ending that is.... "good".

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

People like Vaush and similars who have 4 hour streams rumbling about the most pointless shit, canceling someone for something they did 10 years ago or doing debates with other equally terrible debate streamers. Like who has time to watch that shit in full? I get they later upload the highlights to youtube but still the videos are fucking long and doesn't help they constantly get interrumpted by donations so the streamer has to say "Thank you *random username*!" each 5 seconds making it even slower.

For example there's a Mexican called Jerry or Mi vida bajo el puente (My life under the bridge) who is obsessed with Doomentio, a Mexican lolcow. Agreed Doomentio is cringe and I have laughed at his antiques too but for the past years Jerry has dedicated his life to Doomentio so much it feels like he's in love with him kek also the guy is a doctor he should be banging hot nurses instead of making long ass streams criticizing some neonazi cartoon reviewer.
Why bother, read actual philosophers not some retarded twitch faggot .

I watch everything at 2x speed. With revanced i even speed it up to 5x sometimes, I fucking hate how slow normgroids speak.

The time one spends watching any of these niggers bloviiate and pontificate about a given subject; could be spent, otherwise, reading a single book on the subject. By virtue of this, you can get kilometers ahead of them indefinitely.

These niggers are sophists who employ rhetoric to cover up their lack of knowledge. They aren't interested in getting to the truth of things or going down the laborious path of knowledge, they only care about swaying audiences and garnering numbers. The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience.

yeah, debate streamers are retarded nerdcore shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back