Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DebateITS was banned

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max

all I wanted was to create a subreddit where two sides could debate and have nice talks to each other. But reddit doesn't allow anything to do with lonely men. I'll probably go offline for a few weeks because I'm so heartbroken. I'm going to grief my own child. I hate my life.

You created that sub?

View attachment 1148096

all I wanted was to create a subreddit where two sides could debate and have nice talks to each other. But reddit doesn't allow anything to do with lonely men. I'll probably go offline for a few weeks because I'm so heartbroken. I'm going to grief my own child. I hate my life.
Damn I'm sorry that happened, reddit is cucked af they'll do anything of get rid of us

Probably those rogue IT mods that got added. Being a mod of a sub will make it easy to get shut down. IT have a long history of false flag/self report/infiltration behavior. It's one of their M.Os

Just avoid reddit entirely. It's not worth it. Reddit is for the lowest of the low.

It wasn't your fault, it just went to shit in the last 4 or 5 days.
The trannies probably mass reported it once they were given the boot after adding princesskitty.

I saw numerous times that cunt bitch princess kitty mock our brocels rather than argue/debate with us properly.
Fucking small cranial volume foids. :feelskek:

View attachment 1148096

DebateITS has fallen, billions must die

Reddit is a fucking cucked site stay well away from it

View attachment 1148096

Redditors hate people who express opinions that don't align with their liberal beliefs. Reddit is only for liberals, feminists, bluepillers, and anti-incels. We don't belong there

whoever reads this, reply to me so I know I'm not shadowbanned

Just avoid reddit entirely. It's not worth it. Reddit is for the lowest of the low.
exactly, but also debating anyone on blackpill topics is a moot point. the blackpill changes people's minds not by words but by actions. if someone is so engrained with anti-BP thoughts they are an IT user, only experiencing BP first hand by something like a divorce will work.

any debate type forum only serves to give them attention, validate their view, and virtue signal, which IMO should be avoided to allow them to do

exactly, but also debating anyone on blackpill topics is a moot point. the blackpill changes people's minds not by words but by actions. if someone is so engrained with anti-BP thoughts they are an IT user, only experiencing BP first hand by something like a divorce will work.

any debate type forum only serves to give them attention, validate their view, and virtue signal, which IMO should be avoided to allow them to do
This is true.

Damn I'm sorry that happened, reddit is cucked af they'll do anything of get rid of us
Thank you! I fucking hate reddit it's unusable basically
Probably those rogue IT mods that got added. Being a mod of a sub will make it easy to get shut down. IT have a long history of false flag/self report/infiltration behavior. It's one of their M.Os
my friend banned them as soon as possible but they messed with it before I realised