Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a shitty day

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★
It started badly with a black woman heightmogging me, I saw a white couple kissing (she was slim with a big ass) in the towels area,some minutes later I saw a ugly black kissing a well built white woman ,she had a nice ass too.On top of that my teamlead couldn't stop giving me work usually I take my break at the end of my shift today I didn't take any break. I was frustrated at this job ,even tough I'm not ready I'll edit my CV and come back in job search ,I can't take it anymore I hate this fucking job. I also saw two tall white woman (idk if they heightmogged me? at the end of my shift

Going to college is my solution (even though I'd have to take a loan) to leave this hell.
@VictimofBpillReaper

#over_for_retailcel
#no_kissing_for_your_face

Just rizz them up brooo!!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Just be smooth with it broo!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is why majority of women should be fucking enslaved especially beautiful white women.

next time you see a cumskin walker female just ask her if you flip a coin what's the chance of you getting head