Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dedication and effort

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
There are no short cuts to anything, wile most people will probably talk about stacy dressing in a slutty holloween costume being a whore, I did something not alot of people did on this site, I hacked my PS vita. Why? Because my ps4 controller had a battery acting like a bitch, thats why. I could waste money on a new ps4 controller for the low low price of 50$ (wich isnt a good idea for me since Im poor as fuck) or I could have just hacked my vita, put in effort and use it as a controller for my pc.(for the past 2 years I used my ps4 controller as a pc controller for fallout and all that good stuff). So why the fuck did I nag about this? Well I aint not teacher to turn anyone into a fucking chad. But I do know one thing. A hard life makes a hard person. You will adjust to your lifestile with or without your consent. If you exercise and learn new things. You can experience new things you didnt think you like. When I hacked my vita(despit the controller mod app not doing shit) I enabled a part of me to do more. Now if I want I can do alot of whack shit considering I got a hacked Vita. Then again I got a s10. That thing can emulate wii games at 20 frames per second(only if its like new smb wii). Thing is theres gonna be things youll want but cant get easilly, your own car or job. Just like me you probably have shitty parrents who dont care for you and treat you like a pop up add. Your best option is to embrace the mental veggies, and look for things you want in life. If its money and expensive things, go for trades(not easy work BTW) but is a much better option then 10 years of college. Moral of the story is if you want somthing. Put effort into that thing and fail. Fail until you succedd.