Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Degree program?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Chica told me about a 6 month bachelors degree program. She said she’s considering it herself, and I told her that sounds sus af, mang

Is this slutina falling for some scam shit or is this actually some legit shit, mang?:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
with your rice ahh, fullerton, you could probably half that shiet.
fucking iq mogging every race n shiet by far
fuckin fakecel traits is unlimited for you, fullerton.

it's over

A degree in 6 months?
Looks like some scam shit

Chica told me about a 6 month bachelors degree program. She said she’s considering it herself, and I told her that sounds sus af, mang

Is this slutina falling for some scam shit or is this actually some legit shit, mang?:dafuckfeels:
its not. It called western govern uni. It was amde by a whole bunch of midwestern governors and is an online acreditd uni that is completion based. SO it is hard but possible to complete a degree in 6 months depending ont eh degree

its not. It called western govern uni. It was amde by a whole bunch of midwestern governors and is an online acreditd uni that is completion based. SO it is hard but possible to complete a degree in 6 months depending ont eh degree
Ok GrAYcel

lol why fags here so mean